Reviews for In Passing
Very nice
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Awesome
Touch of the Wind chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I like this one very much- I like that the SPK kinda became a little family.
niah jiah chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
YOU ARE AWESOME! UPDATE PWEASE!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Intriguing ficlet about Rester. I haven't read much on him. To see him shopping-doing something so normal is kinda funny, considering he's part of the SPK. Love the tidbit about him buying action figures-prolly for Near!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow! I never thought of this...of Ide's POV concerning when he left and came back. This was really good. Even though Ide didn't care too much for L, you can tell he felt something...maybe some form of respect (despite his initial mistrust)...for L. Interesting that Aizawa was the one to tell him.
AllAboardtheSSVNormandy chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
XD WOW. B-Bialy-sama! That... *rolling around on floor laughing, brb*
thebookhobbit chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
...

AHAHAHAHAHA, HAHA. That was hilarious. I could just totally see that happening, too! Lidner would so KILL anyone who said something like that to her, and Matsuda's just the type to say it. Cruel as it is, it's rather hilarious...

Great job!
keem chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
oh oh that's perfect. i love matsuda's terrible english and liquidating bones and his awkwardness xD the ending is so absolutely great; if i was matsuda i would be running as fast as i freakin' could xD and matsuda WOULD drink hot chocolate, wouldn't he? ah so amazing
AllAboardtheSSVNormandy chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
O.O

Bialy-sama...

... *cannot think of anything to express the awesome*

But the fact that it MIGHT be in Yagami's blood gave me minor plot bunnies, kudos to you.
keem chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
argh deleted the second half of my review, but apparently i havent reviewed this chapter yet (which made me go 'huh? how did i breeze over this one?'), so i can go ahead and put the rest of it here.

but chapter 8 first - the idea of light's homicidal tendencies being in his genes might be a scary thought to toy with for the boys. i loved your description of the hours between night and morning, the tidbit about matsuda's borderline-OCD behavior, and the talk about L's history of being right. this chapter had especially lovely wording, and it came out fantastic.

and THIS chapter - the linda/lidner comparison is really great... sad, but great. you have a powerful little line to end the chapter here, and i loves it. and near standing all awkwardly outside, curling his hair? and actually saying thank you when he declines her? ah it makes me want to squee.

(this makes me want to write a mello/linda for some reason. yes, LINDA. xD oh god what have you done bialy.)
keem chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
Mogi. MOGI! i'm pleased with your decision to write about him, interjected with bits of matsuda.
Sonar chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Not bad. Honestly for some reason, I keep thinking about the fact that Gevanni did not seem all that interested in being on the Kira case. I think we need to see a Gevanni moment or something or even something about Mogi.
AllAboardtheSSVNormandy chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
:D OMG SO CUTE! *sashakhasakhajsaksaksjaksjka* BRAIN SPAZ!

Linda Awesome and W-w-win!

Insane!Matsu: *growls in his corner*

Me: *pokes him with a stick* You stay there.

Insane!Matsu: *growls and rattles his chains*

OMG. Now I have a thought about Matsu covered in blood with chains and having dog ear (whut?).
thebookhobbit chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Oh my gosh, you worked the Halle-and-Linda in! -squeal, flail-

The physical description of her was so cool, for starters. A frown that flutters on and off her face, hovering at the back of the room then growing up pretty. And Mello's crush on her, and her lack of romantic interest in him, is an amazing idea.

"On the third evening, he tried to kiss her, and she blushed, and pulled away, mumbling that she liked someone else. Mello huffed that he didn’t care anyway, and went to yell at Matt for a while."

That is SO Mello. I could just see the face he'd make, and the way he'd storm off. Incredibly done. :D

Also, the bit about Near having been dragged outside, and standing there curling and uncurling his toes, was so cute for some reason. -is an unreasonable fangirl-

And here we come to the contrast between the two, which you always do so well with characters. As always it's amazing. A gun and a grimace versus paper in pencils was my favorite of the whole good paragraph, I think.

The comparison, however, is equally as good. Particularly the last bit, deliberately trod on insects and context. For some reason in that moment I image them as looking rather alike at the moment of the proverbial or literal trodding.

The end was perfect, as always. It wrapped the whole thing together and swooped out, like a 'My work here is done' and gone in the night. And that sounded really vague and weird. Sorry.

Anyway, great job, and thank you for writing.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »