Reviews for What If?
kittiekitty chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
take as many pics as I could (like any true fangirl would!)
The Lovely Zombie chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
If I had walked in on them I would record it on my ipod send it to my friends and then kinapp the both of them. Next I would proced to call my friends and get them to come over so we the yaoi fangirl club of our school could have a photoshoot like asuke in a maid's outfit calling naruto "master". Sorry if this creep you out but it isn't the worst thing that could of happened. My math teach would have literally whipped them.
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
NellaReklaw08 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
*squeals* your ending is awesome! seriously! XP what would i have done, hm...

1) *inner scream*

2) whip out my handphone and record every mind-blowing second of everything! XP

3) share it with everyone (especially Sakura who'd probably faint XP)

haha, great story :D
22-ZeWeirdo-22 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Lol, that question in the end; "What would YOU have done if you walked in on Sasuke and Naruto?" got me thinking... i would:

1) Mentally squee and then i'd blush 10 shades of red

2) Grab my phone

4) Teasingly remind them of locking the door before doing such acts in the future, the next time i see them. Somebody might walk in on them! And then, of course, laugh and run for my life as they chase me through Konoha! xDD

Hehehe, anyway, i LOVE this threesome! *heart eyes* SaiNaruSasu is so cool! -
almost-moon chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
What I would have done doesnt bear repeating *snicker*
tsuzke chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
So dame hot! I love SaiNaruSasu! It's such a beautiful couple!
abstractGAMER chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I didn't like this for the lemon (though the lemony-goodness was fabulous); I liked it for that question at the end. "What if you had been Sai and walked in on Sasuke and Naruto?"

Well, what would I have done?

I'll give in to the inner fangirl just this once. After I'd grabbed a camera, I'd have taken pictures and stuck them up around Konoha. Becaus I'm evil like that.

But, since I'm not really a fangirl, I would have calmly walked out, telling them to lock the door, or something like that.

Keep writing,

Lyla x~x
torn heart of moonshadow chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
SO HOT... thank you very much its lovely... looking forward to your next stories...