Reviews for Encounter with a Dark Lord
aqp.gerencia chapter 4 . 8/30
lindo

nice
sakshiagarwal017 chapter 1 . 6/29
good
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 12/1/2019
I have read all the Encounter with a ... stories. peas write more chapters with HP going to Hogwarts, the Stone (Harry gets himself a very, VERY big dog to go with the Basilisk!) etc. And eventually Harry vanquishing the Dark Lord and turning him into Uncle Marvolo (he still doesn't like being called Tom!), Minister for Magic, creator of Merope's Magical Primary School, Lily's Orphanae for Magical Children and Harry's only magical blood relative through the squib Gaunt line. Harry is the Heir of Slytherin and Gryffindor (Potter). The only ones who are unhappy are Albus as he doesn't get his war and the basilisk as Harry likes Nagini more than it!
kimjo2 chapter 4 . 7/28/2019
Dang. You made me cry again! Beautiful. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
Thank heavens for Minerva, the voice of reason!
GreenEyes-BlueCoke chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
You're amazing
Navyangel85 chapter 4 . 8/16/2017
Awww peter your one dead rat
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
i love this end!
dianaanne chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
What a cool story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Wonderful I love what Harry does that got Severus to be protective of Harry, so very cute.
jules3677 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Read your whole story. Can I just say, even though this is a humorous story, why didn't Minerva stop Dumbledore dumping Harry on the Dursley's doorstep in canon? Loved how Minerva was the only sensible person in the whole story (men ... really!). Snickered at Sirius collapsing in front of Severus. Good descriptions of Severus trying not to break down & cry in front of Minerva & Dumbledore, plotting revenge on Peter then his suicide & holding Harry in his arms & falling in love with the baby. Adored how you wrote this story. Thankyou.
mysinger chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Excellent story! I like your Minerva. Those three men needed someone to sort them out!
lady chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I just finished reading your fic Encounter with a Dark Lord. the story is great, meencanto, excellente work. but why so short? there is no possibility that follow do not be cruel, it is good material to do a few chapters.
nwyd chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I was crying towards the end. love the story
VioletMarauder chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Loved this. Take charge Minerva and turned to mush Severus. My favorites.