Reviews for Vouloir
biyouseikei chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I love this. XD It was written really well, too. 3
peppermint quartz chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
this is a fascinating read, really. It's really tough writing in second-person perspective, and this is an excellent piece both technically and also as a character study of Kira. Thanks for posting this!
flooding-rivers chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I hadn't even thought of these two as a couple and then i saw this music vid. with them and I had to read some fics of them. If you want a link to the vid. I can get it to you.
bellatrix-voldielocks0o chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
very interestingly written, by the fact that the reader is Izuru. But this was lovely! It was very sensual and sexual at the same time, and also very sweet which is hard to achieve. I really liked this- it's going in my favorite stories!

And your grammar was very good, and the story didn't have any typos that I caught, so that's very good! Some fanfics are practically unintelligible...

Anyways, bravo! C'etait fantastique, est tres special.

Au Revoir,

Voldie-riddle
Manixa chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I've never read a story in this POV before. It's very different, but I love it.

It was really creative, I think, to put the summary in French. Because, well, if you understand what it says [like I do, parce que j'aime le fran├žais] it says a lot without giving a lot away.
Foxflare chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh this is good. It's so wonderfully, heartbreakingly *Kira*. You've captured his voice & pinned it still writhing to the page. It's so evocative & bittersweet, teetering in & out of hope, tugging on unrequited heartstrings, doomed & hot & oh, just everything. Most of all I loved Gin's response to Kira's declared devotion - it's ambiguous, but it's not *heartless*, which, I think, would have totally cheapened the story. Instead it finishes very deftly tied together, with the delicate touch required of one whose skill is threading needles. ;D Yes, yes, I love it. A favorite, to be sure.