Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chance Meeting
Geaechteter chapter 6 . 8/14
Its cool sadly never finished
Milagro626 chapter 6 . 7/25
Hey! Great fic, but did Daphne get the role? What happens next! You have great fics, and I hope that you finish this one in the future...
Souen11 chapter 6 . 7/20
Very much enjoyed it, actually didn't notice it wasn't finished until i saw some of the other reviews. It's a great Fluff fic. :)
iChaos chapter 6 . 7/11
The way that the characters are profiting from Hermoine's "alternate" version of the story is a real riot and the relationship between Tracy Daphne & Harry is entertaining, but where is the plot?
Firemane chapter 6 . 6/2
It is too bad you have never continued this one. It is a fun read
Bronze chapter 6 . 5/21
Chain your muse to the floor, wall near wherever you write and add more chapters to this! The whole idea of Hermione writing a book series based loosely on Harry's life and adventures at Hogwarts I a riot! Having him chasing Dark Idiots for a living after killing Voldemort fits. Then having him meet and marry Tracy was unexpected. Pulling Daphne in after five year wasn't too surprising except for her being a super model in the muggle world. I would like to see this continue and have Harry also marry Daphne as well as having a few kids with both. As for the Magical NSA, governments are always sticking their noses into everything. Regardless of whether they get it bloodied or not. Regardless of whether or not they have the legal right to. They make the laws therefor they can break them when they get in their way. Or they simply change them.
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/21
With two wives and all the fun they have, how is it that there are no little Potters running around? I would think Harry and Tracy at least would have one kid by now! Daphne I can understand being aa model and all. But Harry, Tracy and Daphne really should get busy. Also there's no reason for any of their children to attend Hogwarts. There must be magical schools in America for them to attend.
Vercalos chapter 6 . 4/30
I have to say, I rather loved this little fic. Seems like it could really be expanded too. Funny to think that in this universe, the novelization is basically what we read, but not what actually happened :p
Freaking love this story
Rebmul chapter 6 . 3/30
this needs a sequel
Sefera chapter 6 . 2/3
Vary good! I'd like to see more in the future if you ever wrote any.
starie78 chapter 6 . 1/9
I know it has been a while but I would love to see this continued.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
Neat story! Will you ever get to continuing it?
Last Harper chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
You really need to try to keep this one going.
Bronze chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
Regardless of whether or not Harry wants to train agents for the NSA, they'll likely make him an offer he can't refuse. Certain government agencies don't take " NO THANKS " for an answer. Think I'm wrong? Try telling the Draft Board no thanks in a time of war! Real good story here. Now I'm awaiting a few updates.