Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chance Meeting
Sophitia10 chapter 6 . 7/18
It is a real shame that you haven't updated. This was a fantastic read. It was very original and very creative and/or innovative. I really do wish that there were more to your story. Such a great laugh, but just enough seriousness to make it realistic.
tpowe15 chapter 6 . 7/7
This is very good I hope you continue this!
James Cook chapter 6 . 7/6
This is such a cooooooooool story, the twist of having Hermione writing the books and using J. as her sudename is such a cool thing to do. I can soooooooooooo see the real J.K. Being from Hogwarts. Now they the Ministry have bitched at her for almost revealing the secret to Mugles with her books that she had to write that diabocally aweful eigth manuscript/play to throw everyone off... I mean seriously it actually breaks her own cannons in some places. I hope you follow suit and maybe use my idea as why Hermione would write an eigth one as request from the Ministry to derail the series! Just an idea.
Cayar chapter 6 . 7/3
If Harry and Hermione didn't get together, this is the epilogue for me.
TimothyB chapter 6 . 6/21
This story is brilliant. I wish you continued it.
paz chapter 6 . 6/9
Wonderful
firedawg chapter 6 . 6/6
It's different and I like it. Looking forward to more, well done on a great story.
torlan2003 chapter 6 . 6/1
Great story, I did not realize it was not finished. I hope it is finished in the future.
This story was entertaining. Please finish
reader1writer1 chapter 6 . 3/17
I really like this story :)
Commando678 chapter 6 . 3/5
Fantastic! Would love to see you continue this one!
I saw what you did.
Thane chapter 4 . 2/4
Did you perhaps mean Angelina at the end? or is there an Angela that I am forgetting?
mr.grey23 chapter 6 . 1/20
you shod continue this story
23dragonballz chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
This chapter somewhat remind me of anime Cityhunter.