Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chance Meeting
nkh1 chapter 6 . 4/4
One of the best Harry stories ever. Hope you come back to it and show him Tracey and Daphne as parents...
Kittencat3 chapter 6 . 3/27
Pity it looks like this is abandoned, because it's cute and it holds up.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 6 . 3/25
This really is a great story. I like it when an author has a somewhat relaxed slightly AU plot. You didn't go into overly excessive detail explaining the entire backstory, but simply gave readers the required information and let our imaginations fill in the rest. This story isn't marked as "complete", but I rather like the way it has ended as it is. Most everyone is happy, the movies are about to start, and the future looks bright. You haven't updated this since 2011, so it doesn't seem likely that you just have the next chapter ready to go, but I don't think this story really needs it. It's very nice as it is.
mad carder chapter 6 . 2/21
NOOOO... cliffy

you have to continue this :)

I have not laughed or enjoyed a FF story as much as this one in a long time.

liked your elder sect one that was just finished as well another along the same lines would be good, an I dream of Jeanie crossover would be an interesting pairing.
also looking forward to the continue of technomage :)

have a great day and have fun
MC
Mynameis1212 chapter 6 . 1/26
Great constructed story. Sadly I have a thing where the man has to seem the most important thing for his wife's/girlfriends mind. Then I find out Neville has had Hannah,Susan,Tracey, and Daphne and Harry only two of them. I read it all just not my cup of tea. Great story and wish the best.
Mynameis1212 chapter 2 . 1/26
Awesome story so far. My only problem is that Neville had them first :(.
Svenion chapter 6 . 1/1
Damn, would live to read more of this. personally, I like the idea of Harry as a consultant, but it would likely lead to more trouble, yeah?
ame9515 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
This is a great story! Interesting take off on the Hogwartss character s after the war. Hope you pick up this story line again
mab70 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Really marvelous story, thus far. Going in I didn't think I would like or find it beyond disbelief. But I do, and it is. The situation is compelling, the characters recognizable, and the plot original. I do quite sincerely hope you are able to write more for this wonderful work.
RykOakwine chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
what a marvelous story. thank you for sharing it with us!
Crimson Reiter chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Oh jesus, i need moooooooooooooooooooore of that!
Andrius chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
That's totally what I think about modern art, too.
Nytefyre chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Quite the deviation from norm.. Harry's interactions with Tracey are really heartwarming. The high prevalence of witches' witches seems anomalous, unless there's something more about wizarding culture? I would love to see more of this..

Thanks for posting.
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I find myself reading anything you've written that interests me.

Never been a fan of anything too dark or tragic.

Love my action, romance (with a hint of angst,) smut and most importantly I love my laughs.

So far you've nailed all my points save for a full blown lemon

Rev
Freed-sama chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
I'd love to read some more of this. Its a shame you don't seem to be continuing it.