Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chance Meeting
Thane chapter 4 . 2/4
Did you perhaps mean Angelina at the end? or is there an Angela that I am forgetting?
mr.grey23 chapter 6 . 1/20
you shod continue this story
23dragonballz chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
This chapter somewhat remind me of anime Cityhunter.
KSpringer chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Read this once again because I had always liked reading it...

I notice it isn't marked COMPLETE but that's Ok as it seems to be close to the end anyway.

Nice work!
LostDragon49 chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
If your still writing, add more to this, please?
Anna chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Decided to read this one before reading Thrilling Tales, you have several unfinished ones that are really good would you consider finishing them? I would to read them.
OriksGaming chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
Great story. It was well written and a lot of fun. I wish you had continued it, but the place you left off is actually a pretty good ending. Thanks for writing, I enjoyed it a lot
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
This was GOOD! Any chance it might be continued?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
More?
Secundum chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Hope this gets finished. )
old-crow chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
Hi,

Is this one complete, or are there a handful of chapters lurking in some dark recess of cyberspace?

Old-Crow
Shazafranzadodle chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Okay, so I read this the first time like two years ago, and I'm pretty sure I reviewed then aswell...

So, knowing I'm prolly repeating myself from an earlier review

This:

A Chance Meeting

is far and away the best thing you've ever written. Even though you prolly spent more time on, and worked harder to finish, a bunch of your other stories; this is the most entertaining thing you've published. EVER.

The characters are interesting, some of your writing's general blindspots are mitigated, I liked the art gallery scene with the artist's crappy painting, and most of all, the thing is ORIGINAL. Unlike most other fanfiction on the internet.

Great job. Even if you write no more, it's good to know you published this much

D
alienyouthct chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Hoping against hopes this gets continued someday.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/2/2015