Reviews for The Quincy War
Paris chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
me again... hehe.. i wanted to say that no matter how many times i read this story i lloved it. Please continue. As an idea,maybe talk about the Hell Shinigami saying continue the war, and they'll help. And continue with the love between Hisana and Byakuya. And please continue, i really like this story.
Paris chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
Please continue this story! I really liked, and i had no idea that this was the next part after Hisana's Origins. Please continue i really really really liked it! I completely LOL-ed at the end! HEHE :)
Revolation chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
gREAT. I've wanted a quincy war!
hisanachan chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
sharing a room this is new

number1animefreak chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
Another great chapter! It's so cute at the end.
hisanachan chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
at least kizaki is opening up a little

number1animefreak chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
You may outrank me, but you cannot order me around! I’m probably much stronger than you! You’re only getting special treatment because of your inappropriate relationship with the Vice Captain.”

“Which relationship is inappropriate, exactly?”

That got a good laugh out me. Another great Chapter Keep up the great work! I really want to find out more about these mysterious Hell Shinigami
Morning Bleach chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
whoo! good chap. they need somemore alone time. seems like Bya is thinking over that letter, cant wait to see where this all leads. Hell shinigami is an interesting concept.

Morning Bleach
number1animefreak chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
wa! So CUTE! did byakuya say "I love you"? *continures to go 'sque'* Another great chapter can't wait for the next!
hisanachan chapter 8 . 11/20/2008
cute

hisanachan chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
nice chapter

number1animefreak chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
the kingdom of hell is introduced! A great chatper. can't wait for the next one.
hisanachan chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
suspense, suspense

please update when you can this was a really good chapter

number1animefreak chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
A great story so far can't wait for the rest!
Morning Bleach chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
glad to see the next book is up.

it good so far, keep it up, looking forward to more