Reviews for The Start of Summer
AUehara chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Kaiba in skirt? Maybe a kilt? That could be a possibility, you know ;D

Anyway, these guys are just too amusing! Love them!

.Atsuko Uehara
Star-Simple-Dust chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
God this story was so fun. Yami in a school skirt, I'm sure he looked very hot no wonder Kaiba could not deny him. They should buy a whole set of skirts and more sexy things. I bet the results would be very interesting
Death-God-777 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
The idea of Yami in a skirt. Um, yeah, I don't really know what I think about that. XD

No, that's a lie. We all know what it is: HOT! And shaving his legs? Well, let's just say one of my friends whose into weights has just started shaving his legs and...hmm, it's not unattractive to say the very least. ;) And so, Yami in a short skirt with shaved legs? I APPROVE! And did you have to add in the image of him eating the peaches and cream? Careful, or I may become jealous of Kaiba. ;)

From the way things went, so did Kaiba, ha. Sometimes I nearly don't want to know what kind of perverse things go through Yami's mind and yet, maybe I do, because they always play out so beautifully. He really knows how to play Kaiba. He gets Kaiba to agree to things that no one else possibly could.

And when Kaiba got all disgusted with the image of Yuugi in THAT shop buying THOSE things...Admittedly I was on his side. I was relieved to find that Yuugi wasn't there in the end. Yami is enough of a pervert/kink-fiend for the two of them. If he could refrain from corrupting Yuugi, that would be benefitial, I believe.

Although, it didn't really seem to matter because Yami seems to corrupt him no matter how indirectly. Take his friends coming home and finding him wearing that. To be truthful, I thought Kaiba would be exceptionally mortified when Mokuba walked in too. There are some things that one's younger brother does not need to see. This, I think, was one of them. But the comments the Yuugi-tachi made? They had me laughing so hard! He needs a black skirt next time, or a leather, and Anzu's simple, 'just wash it'. Oh my gosh, they really are sucked into this world. Only Jonouchi stands alone outside the shameless cheering on. He doesn't realise what he's missing out on. ;)

Thank you for writing this; it was very sexy and very fun. I enjoyed it. :D
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Loved it! :)
AllKnowingNiko chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Yes, it's Niko, I'm just too lazy to sign in. Stupid cold Ohio, I needed this, thanks muchly, as always, Kami! Fantastic writing, and I do hope eventually a skirt will magically appear on Seto... ah, wishful thinking. It's also called sketch paper, and this amazing thing called a pencil... nyahaha :D thanks for the oneshot, nice bit of lighthearted wonderfulness that just can really cheer a person up. Hallou and I say thanks again!

Niko

and the rest of the Loony Bin

(P.S. in school today, during this one class called Crew (I won't go into boring detail) we were supposed to talk about someone who we regard as a hero. Wanted you to know I picked you.)
AkatsukiSoRules chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I want to see Kaiba in a skirt!

This is awesome! Really really funny! And well written!
Nightmother chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
yes it is amusing, though I could see Yami's reasoning. I mean he's used to running around in skirts all day back in Egypt, the heat was probably the reason for that fashion choice
SwedishDragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
haha Isn't there someone who's good at drawing who could draw Yami with a skirt! I was smiling all the time when I read this lol

And I'm so happy to know that there are more stories about these two :D:D:D
Arrowshot chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This is one of my favorite additions to the entangled series and you're right, Jounouchi will never be safe from amusing trauma in your fics. No one that I have read scars Jou for life quite like you. XD
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
The day Yami decides that teasing Kaiba is no longer fun, and that it isn't amusing to do any longer is the day I think I'll stop reading prideshipping. (Or abandon whatever author is screwing up the series.) Anyway, just thought I'd throw that little bitty bit out there so it looks like I can write a long review on a short chapter. (Really, I can't.)

He was muttering swears and Yami’s name in the same breath as he picked up speed, never taking his eyes off of that passionate crimson gaze

-no end punctuation, and 'muttering swears' sounds awkward

He met every move for move...

-'move for move' would work as a phrase if 'every' wasn't there. I get what you're saying...but I also think that every should come out. It's implied.

Cleaning themselves eventually took priority and it was with a few complaints that they started to head to the shower, their fingers interlaced with the intimacy only lovers shared.

-Love this line.

-think you might have meant 'with few complaints' instead of 'with a few complaints'

Yami didn’t act out on his urge against his own better judgment.

-confused me a little bit

Have I mentioned I love the way you do Jou? His dour personality is just so awesome in your capable hands It makes me smile, even when he's being an ass. (Or insensitive. Or stupid. Or dumb. Or bratty. Or - “Or leather,” Honda added.)

Define the difference between a habit and a hobby.

And in conclusion, Kami is a rockstar.

But we already knew that.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I really loved this. Great story.
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Oh, poor Anzu. She'll never be able to wear that skirt again. Still, this begs the question, how did her skirt end up lying around the Mutou household in the first place?

Awesome little ficlet here. Thank you so much for sharing. I LOLed about how 'excited' Kaiba got over Yami's shaved legs. I enjoyed that immensely. Thank you so much for sharing!
Akira Muratake chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
ah poor poor poor Jounouchi... it seems he's going to need YEARS of therapy after everything you've put him through... hm Kaiba in a skirt, what are the chances of that happening?
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
ah this is wonderful and i like the skirt! cant wait for another one shot! bye:D
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
haha that was really funny! Kaiba in a skirt would be very funny.