Reviews for Likeness in a Mirror
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Very good story. I really liked it.
mosylu chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Zowie. Great examinations of the characters' similarities and differences, and the best part is that none of them are actually wrong in what they believe. Thanks for this.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Ooh that was just fantastic! There was some really astute psychoanalysis of the guys going on there - and I think you're absolutely right that each of them would look at the other two and feel like the odd man out - for exactly the reasons you give. I thought Dean's section was particularly good - especially about his being more like Mary and feeling like an omega caught between two alphas - probably where he gets that low self esteem from.

Brilliant stuff - well done!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh, these boys need some SERIOUS therapy sessions. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This is so good, it brings tears to my eyes. Of course, all of the Winchester men see themselves as oddballs, weirdos, peculiarities. One thing they will all agree on, though, is a love of family-and that they love each other more than anything on earth. And that love, I suspect and hope, will be what ultimately conquers evil on SUPERNATURAL. Love, Robin