Reviews for Wild Horse X
Qrow's Talon chapter 2 . 3/14
I really hope Ranma's healing factor isn't as strong as Logan's because we do not need another person who can survive basically anything.
beast man1500 chapter 6 . 2/13
Well if you want a reason for Pantyhose Taro to know Russian china is actually right below Russia only partially separated by Mangolia an Kazakhstan. Love your story an am going to continue rading it.
More plz chapter 22 . 1/25
Plz more
ThePepsiKing chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
Please continue making more please
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I wish that you would come back and complete all of these stories that you have written. This one was very enjoyable.
deanron chapter 22 . 3/28/2016
So where is the next chapter? Your pairings are fairly good,Royga as the tiger for organs of the hero's in the marvel verse is also very well thought out.
ThePepsiKing chapter 22 . 12/19/2015
So is this story dead I'm not trying to be an asshole I'm just finished reading it and I'm really like to see where it goes like with things like the sirens thing.
williamsdamas1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Hay un detalle el gen mutante se trasmite por el padre, no la madre
There is one detail the mutant gene is transmitted by the father, not the mother
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 22 . 2/7/2015
I REALLY HOPE THIS COMES BACK:)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
Ah, who wants to read about an emo Ranma?
osa-chan chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
This story is incredibly well thought out.
It's extremely interesting and keeps on pulling me in!
Please update again when you have the chance.
Thanks for the wonderful read!
Meck Viking chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
so Cap is related to shampoo. that had me laughing. keep up the good work with the story.
Meck Viking chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
on first thought Rouge and Kon could make an interesting pair. but on second thought they could be friends at best. at least it would allow Rouge to act more open with someone and not worry about killing em at a touch.
Bean chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
I had to leave a review to let you know-I enjoyed your story quite a bit, and I hope you write more. There are some areas here and there where you could stand some editing, but even so, it was good enough that the rough spots weren't enough to take me out of the story. Well Done!

As for the Pairings-

Ranma-Rahne: I'm not too sure about this one. I can't give you a firm reason, other than my impression is that she's a bit young for him. Also, I have a serious soft spot for Ranma-Rogue.

Pietro-Shampoo: This one is ok. I actually like the evolution of their relationship, because it demonstrates what kind of a guy Canon Ranma would have to be to end up with her.

The other two are still budding, so I'll withhold opinions on them. Keep up the good work.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
The way Cologne was laughing it sounded like she was Logan's former male friend lol