Reviews for Wild Horse X
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 22 . 2/7
I REALLY HOPE THIS COMES BACK:)
Ah, who wants to read about an emo Ranma?
osa-chan chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
This story is incredibly well thought out.
It's extremely interesting and keeps on pulling me in!
Please update again when you have the chance.
Thanks for the wonderful read!
Meck Viking chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
so Cap is related to shampoo. that had me laughing. keep up the good work with the story.
Meck Viking chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
on first thought Rouge and Kon could make an interesting pair. but on second thought they could be friends at best. at least it would allow Rouge to act more open with someone and not worry about killing em at a touch.
Bean chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
I had to leave a review to let you know-I enjoyed your story quite a bit, and I hope you write more. There are some areas here and there where you could stand some editing, but even so, it was good enough that the rough spots weren't enough to take me out of the story. Well Done!

As for the Pairings-

Ranma-Rahne: I'm not too sure about this one. I can't give you a firm reason, other than my impression is that she's a bit young for him. Also, I have a serious soft spot for Ranma-Rogue.

Pietro-Shampoo: This one is ok. I actually like the evolution of their relationship, because it demonstrates what kind of a guy Canon Ranma would have to be to end up with her.

The other two are still budding, so I'll withhold opinions on them. Keep up the good work.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
The way Cologne was laughing it sounded like she was Logan's former male friend lol
DarkRubberNeck chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
Akane's codename for her horribly deadly cooking? DOOMSDAY! MWAHAHAHAHA! lol
mike chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
both sabretooth and logan are american i know i am a big x-men fan
RPhysics chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
Er...Yaoi is the same as slash. Of course, slash/yaoi/yuri doesn't always require sex. There's a lot that doesn't go beyond kissing (although, the proper term in that case is shoujo-ai or shounen-ai). Don't you think "SICK %*$%#& TWISTED PERVERTS!" is a bit of an overreaction towards lemon stories though? _

Still, I'm glad that you aren't going to be putting in too many sex scenes.

Er, Shampoo's attitude isn't correct. There isn't a lot of canon proof, but it can be assumed that the men from the Joketsuzoku are a bit more domestic than Japanese society. While Shampoo certainly does cook, I doubt she'd ever say it's her duty to provide for her husband. Just look at Shampoo's dad, whose cooks for the Cat Cafe. Heck, women in the tribe are the primary warriors in the village. Why would they spend time cooking when they're more likely to spend time training? It's just a small detail, but an annoying one all the same.

"Ah-ftar-shaiv" - After shave? Jeez, I thought he was arabic at first. At least try to make it sound chinese? XD
RPhysics chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Why do people keep asking why Ranma is a girl? They already know what his power is, and that he doesn't have complete control over it yet. Just seems kind of annoying that they keep doing that when they know full well why. I suppose it's just one way to get Ranma to transform back, since he often doesn't realize what form he's in; even more so since the transformation isn't activated through thought.

"He help up Ranma's shirt and trousers, and Ranma was suddenly aware that he was wearing only his boxers" - What about Ranma's undershirt, or does he not wear that anymore? o.o

I'm still anticipating a "and you're my big sister too" joke somewhere. Maybe it's not a nice thing to do, but if Ranma just happens to get too annoying... :p
RPhysics chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
The way Ranma changes back is an interesting psychological development. The more control he has over his powers, the less he'll mind being a girl. Eventually he could very well end up identifying as both genders without any problems. Although I doubt you had this in mind :p
shugokage chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
Amazing story it is sad to see it incomplete!
Veedramon chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
I like Ranma-Rahne and I just love Hank-Hinako...
Veedramon chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
Well, she can copy the curse? amazing...