Reviews for Big City, Small World
Rhirhirhi chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Just thought I would review to let you know that in your summary when it says 'Renji is a dishwasher' I took it the wrong way - like you could have also said "Renji is an oven" or "Renji is a fridge" - lol, my stupid brain :)
nerdyheart15 chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
poor guy has the worst luck in the world... :'(

excellent AU story btw
snaperdoodle chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
this is turning out to be a great story. I really hope that you update soon. 7 months without an update is way too long. I would like to see where all the characters come into play with each other. Please, please update soon. Thank you.
invaild233445674 chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
I. LOVE. THIS!

I love,love,love this! It has made my day!

And it is SERIOUSLY under-reviewed! I love Renji and Orihime's friendship, and I adore the fact that Ichigo completely snubbed Rukia, because he's in love with her brother. I reallly really want you to continue this. At all costs. If you need a beta, please contact me!

Thank you for your wonderful AU!

Vin :)
yume76 chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
you are a real sweetheart for posting so soon. i just luv ya. and the chapters, though short, were nothing short of interesting. i'm so looking forward to the next chapters.
yume76 chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
are you kidding! this story is awesome. so who are you going to pair ichigo with? and what's going on between isshin and ryuken? so cool. it's been so long since you last updated. when are you going to do it? *spazzing around*
leila-blue chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
love your story, man renji is in trouble...
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Not too crazy bout the Ren x Ishi pairing. Maybe nuetral. But I'm somewhat interested. I like what you wrote so far though. There was some good moments between them. Interesting story Ren x Ishi but there's other subplots here too. I love the idea of Orimhime being close friends with Renji platonically, very cute. He's so down on his luck it's nice to at lease see he has someone who cares for him. Killer on the loose and how did Isshin end up that way. Very interesting. I'd love to read more. I can't wait when Renji and Ishida come face to face again. I can't wait to for it.
tellie chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
This is nice... err, I don't think I can say modernisation of Bleach, but I quess you know what I mean.

There is some very good descriptions, but personalities haven't yet come to surface. Not that it is necessarily a bad thing; it just makes me feel this is just the beginnin! I relly think you should continue this, it has been a while since last update :)
fourwalls chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Tesla is the victim and Mayuri was the creep, as always. I wonder who the murderer is... Anyway, I like this chapter, and too bad for me, I read the fifth chapter first before I was able to read this, I thought I already did. Anyway, I liked the interaction between the Ishidas, how they come up with come backs, anyway, my only comment is that Ryuuken seems a little friendly and haughty, I think... can't really imagine him smirking.

Anyway, update soon.
kotro chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
its getting really good
zombie toast chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
I was touched to see Ishida sympathized Renji and even tried to defend him. The last part with Isshin is quite a twist, though. I wonder if there will be more of Ryuuken's relationship with him as well? I don't mind if there isn't, as long as I get to see Renji's and Uryuu's relationship progress. Another great chapter as always, hope to see more soon.
King Everett chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Holy Crap this is the best thing I've read in a LONG time (that I can proudly say isn't Yaoi, lawl (yet)(Or will it be?) (OMG TOO MANY ()'S NOW
RenjiLuvesUryuu chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
ah! Renji has to go to the doctor! i wonder what will happen with Ishida...and the murderer... lol i hope i see more because this is one of two stories that actually continue (the other being mine so i guess i should'nt count it) so keep going and make fellow RenIsh lovers happy!
RukiButterfly chapter 4 . 11/24/2008