Reviews for Of Alcohol and Confessions
Stelly chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
like!
Bentears chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
how about a sequel to a sequel :P
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You left the end of this in like a Cliff Hanger and I so think you should add chapters to this fan fic or make a Sequel to it. Because I read Thank God for Rumors than this and I love them both!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Enjoyed it.
Ice-creamy-life chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
It is good!

But i wonder what kyoya would say?
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
you should have continued it
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Loved it!
Spindelhona chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I love this story. Many women tend to say they want to take it slow, but I've seen my share of women wanting to be chased, forced and pushed when given the space they claim they need. There's multiple explanations for that behaviour and I don't frown upon it or anything since I'm a want-to-be-chased myself, but it's very wrong when women doing that are blaming the man if it didn't succeed. Miscommunication and fear are both to be expected, from BOTH sides, and I'm glad you pointed that out. I'm also glad you wouldn't give Haruhi her sunshine-ending, because I'm not sure she would really dare after all. Thank's for posting it!
faii-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This is a great story. I couldn't believe it when I read that it was a sequal to Thank God for Rumours. You've given this one a cliffie in a way. I wonder if you'll carry it on. If not then that's cool. I love your stories even if I don't review them. I don't review much as I am inexperienced writer and do not know any better. Oh well.
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
What a unbelievable situation you were in! Wow! What happened after that? I'm glad you made a sequel to that story. That was the first story I've read from you. Update the rest of your stories soon. :) Great oneshot!
Ran chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I was surprised when I read that it's the sequel to Thank God for Rumors. (Which I forced my friend who isn't very familiar to fanfictions to read and she instantly fell in love with your writing style and now she uses the word 'constipated duck' way too often and well...she's fascinated with you, hahaha) But...how could you leave us hanging just like that? Hm... I think it's still incomplete, and you need to write a sequel to this (again). Kidding. Please ignore me if you don't want to, hahaha. We readers should not pester and prompt you for more; what we should do is to be grateful that you keep writing your brilliant ideas and presenting them to us.

Thank you so much for writing this, and I loved this, as always. :)
Ran chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I was surprised when I read that it's the sequel to Thank God for Rumors. (Which I forced my friend who isn't very familiar to fanfictions to read and she instantly fell in love with your writing style and now she uses the word 'constipated duck' way too often and well...she's fascinated with you, hahaha) But...how could you left us hanging just like that? Hm... I think it's still incomplete, and you need to write a sequel to this (again). Kidding. Please ignore me if you don't want to, hahaha. We readers should not pester and prompt you for more; what we should do is to be grateful that you keep writing your brilliant ideas and presenting them to us.

Thank you so much for writing this, and I loved this, as always. :)
naomiyuraki08 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Somehow or in someway, I'm looking for something like this. The story is really nice. This is really an eye-opener for women who is career-oriented in someway. ;) haha! ;) Good Job. ;)
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I never have gotten drunk yet and I think I never will be anytime soon. Haha. But this is a really...hmm... insightful story. Yeah, I can't put it into words yet. But "insightful" would be the right term-for now. ;P

And, surprisingly, it wasn't too angsty. It wasn't drama, I'm sure. But it wasn't angsty... which really confuses me. I don't know how to categorize the mood of this story. Hahaha! Or, maybe it wasn't too angst-y because I've read stories with more angst. ;P

About technical stuff, you had a couple errors (well, those that really stood out for me) such as your tenses. But other than that, everything's okay to me. :)

Are you sure you're not planning on continuing this story? I think you should. ;)
cattyliu816 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
gasp this was fun to read!