Reviews for A Night Without Stars
Rehesmin chapter 1 . 4/27
I kinda hate u for making me cry and killing Edward. Girl, you really know how to write.
Supernatural rules chapter 1 . 3/18
:'( that was so sad I am crying right now :'( but in a way I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Omg this is great but I think I hate you because I'm kind of crying
Trishi Kabir chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
It was beautiful but damn sad.i cried for long 10 minutes.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
*cries* So beautiful
Nonita chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Every time I read this it is impossible to avoid the feeling that my heart breaks into pieces.
You always made me cry!
lovely bitch 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
the first time I read this I was so sad I couldn't get past the first memory before I started crying but the second time I made it I think since they didn't find his body you should make edward not be dead instead he got on the flight but then got off of it
teriana.nixon.1995 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
By the end of this I crying my eyes out..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
it was sad I couldn,t stop crying,
Mads chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Holy Molly! I'm crying. You made me cry!
deadliness chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
amazing, i was crying so much, my mom was worried about me! you wrote it so well, this writing is better then most professional authors. no one has made me cry this much for a very long time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
You created something very beautiful right here...
funny how tragedy increases the greatness of a love story and yet we claim to love happy endings
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god that was so sad *tear, I've never cried over a fanfic before. Loved it!
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Beautifully haunting! It is so sad that we do lose the sound of our love ones but thank God for memories. They are what get's us through every single day of our life!
CSG chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Well are you happy? You made me cry! That was well done. Thank you for sharing it! :)