Reviews for A Night Without Stars
Bhumika93 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That bought tears in my eyes. It was so sad, to say i loved it is an understatement.
xDreamingOfParisx chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ohmygosh.

I am bawling my eyes out.

That has to be one of the most heart-wrenching story I've ever read.

Amazinngg Job! (:
cacher chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
*sob*
Sandy chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow, I'm crying righ now. That day was so sad and so was this story. Great job!
twin of a twin chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was realy sad, but an excellent write and tribute 2 all those who died, served, and or were invovled indirectly or directly 2 911.

I pray 4 all those who must suffer 4 it and am always ever thankful niether any1 I knew well or I were involved in that tragic day!

I still remember being in skool that day and seeing all of our teachers crying while evry1 was wondering why. I was in elementary skool at the time.
Miss.Somebody chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
wow!
BP chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was so sad, I cried through the entire thing! I want to just hug Bella, tell Edward to miss his flight, or anything! I'm so glad this is just a Fanfioc and not really true in Twilight! But anyway, I LOVED this so much!
youre good chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
well you made me cry... a lot

your a gifted writer being able to bring out people's emotions- keep writing
MyBoyfriendEdwardSparkles chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh my god! I was freaking BAWLING MY EYES OUT!

Like seriously, tears were streaming down my cheeks as I read this. CRAP! Wow. Incredible.

There are no words.

:( God thats sad. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
holy crap you are good. i love this story so much. my friends recommended it to me, and i'm glad she did. this story is so good! Well done! :)
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
wow..

thank you..

tissue alert...
Ruth chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OMG that is soo sad i am in tears
Ilovedancing101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
oh my! this story made me cry so hard! i added it to my favorites :)
jadedandboring chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
How beautiful.

Someone left this in a review reply for me to read and I really should thank them for it. What a beautiful, wonderful story.
ILoveYouMoreThanLife chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
aw, you made me cry! and i dont cry that easily!
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »