Reviews for A Night Without Stars
abcdElla chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I had tears in my eyes while reading this. I think you're a brilliant writer if you can make you readers feel so much emotion.
iluvpynk chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was so sad... I wished you could have twisted this story slightly to make it a happy ending... but I'm addicted to HEAs, so most likely, I'm biased. ;)

This one-shot was wonderful!
veryblueberry chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That is seriously AWESOME! Saddest story I've read in my life! I cried more than when Edward left Bells in New Moon!
DriveMeCrazier chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was so sad. I never cried while reading a story in my life. But it was really good other than that.
sammy55 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Well that was freaking depressing! Im almost in tears!
Bhumika93 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That bought tears in my eyes. It was so sad, to say i loved it is an understatement.
xDreamingOfParisx chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ohmygosh.

I am bawling my eyes out.

That has to be one of the most heart-wrenching story I've ever read.

Amazinngg Job! (:
cacher chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
*sob*
Sandy chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow, I'm crying righ now. That day was so sad and so was this story. Great job!
twin of a twin chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was realy sad, but an excellent write and tribute 2 all those who died, served, and or were invovled indirectly or directly 2 911.

I pray 4 all those who must suffer 4 it and am always ever thankful niether any1 I knew well or I were involved in that tragic day!

I still remember being in skool that day and seeing all of our teachers crying while evry1 was wondering why. I was in elementary skool at the time.
Miss.Somebody chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
wow!
BP chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was so sad, I cried through the entire thing! I want to just hug Bella, tell Edward to miss his flight, or anything! I'm so glad this is just a Fanfioc and not really true in Twilight! But anyway, I LOVED this so much!
youre good chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
well you made me cry... a lot

your a gifted writer being able to bring out people's emotions- keep writing
MyBoyfriendEdwardSparkles chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh my god! I was freaking BAWLING MY EYES OUT!

Like seriously, tears were streaming down my cheeks as I read this. CRAP! Wow. Incredible.

There are no words.

:( God thats sad. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
holy crap you are good. i love this story so much. my friends recommended it to me, and i'm glad she did. this story is so good! Well done! :)
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »