Reviews for A Night Without Stars
BubblyAmericanWriter1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oh my god. That has 2 be the saddest thing ive ever read. I'm crying right now just reading it. I love the story.
The New Bella Cullen chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
w.o.w

tht was awesome, and so sad

i loved it!
MizzEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Are you trying to break me down? Once again, you have made my worst nightmare come alive. And guess what? I cried really hard... this story was so sad, but your writing never fails to amaze me, either.
amukay chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
*sniffle*

that was so sad :(
iStealCookies chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
omg..i was nearly crying...and i never cry...
RedHeadedBelle chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
YAY! you used the name Ethan! :) i really did like this one-shot, even though i just about bawled! i so look forward to whatever's coming next! :)
orangeblossom626 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
It was really good of course...you always sicken me with your amazingness, lol.

I think it was different, and creative. Definitely an original idea that translated really well despite the sensitivity of the plot.
AccidentalLove chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Have you ever considered writing tragedies?

Cuz you're really good at writing sad scenes. :( -sobs-

I thought this one-shot was nicely written, and I can't wait till you put the sequel of The Pink Envelope up! :D

(Hope you get some sleep tonight. Haha. d:)

-vicky!
mutantbabysmoshmortion chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
'[ *sobs* omg. im crying so hard right now... like if someone really died. i couldn't even read because of the tears [
EdwardCullenCompletesMe chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This fanfic was so sad...but in a good way. Your a really good author. I was crying throughout all this. This is probably the bast non-sexual one shot I've ever read. It was excellent.
slimjimjerky chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
*wipes tears from cheek*

...that was so depressing.

you did a wonderful job.
asyouwish16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I was bawling! That was one of the saddest things I've ever read. Beautiful. Amazing, so freaking sad! You're amazing, and you're a ninja, and I love all of your writing.
MackeyPac chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Good story, I almost started crying!
Moreadhiel Seregdagnir chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I love this story.. It's so... so... sad... and cute.
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
that was so sad, but so beautifully written. it actually made me cry, a rare thing i do in fanfic, despite the amount of sad stories i have read. great job! i could actually see everything happening. though i do think it might have been more moving if you actually posted it on 9/11, but i know the feeling of something nagging you and you want to get it out as soon as possible.

this piece was so wonderfully written. thank you.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »