Reviews for A Night Without Stars
RedHeadedBelle chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
YAY! you used the name Ethan! :) i really did like this one-shot, even though i just about bawled! i so look forward to whatever's coming next! :)
orangeblossom626 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
It was really good of always sicken me with your amazingness, lol.

I think it was different, and creative. Definitely an original idea that translated really well despite the sensitivity of the plot.
AccidentalLove chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Have you ever considered writing tragedies?

Cuz you're really good at writing sad scenes. :( -sobs-

I thought this one-shot was nicely written, and I can't wait till you put the sequel of The Pink Envelope up! :D

(Hope you get some sleep tonight. Haha. d:)

mutantbabysmoshmortion chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
'[ *sobs* omg. im crying so hard right now... like if someone really died. i couldn't even read because of the tears [
EdwardCullenCompletesMe chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This fanfic was so sad...but in a good way. Your a really good author. I was crying throughout all this. This is probably the bast non-sexual one shot I've ever read. It was excellent.
slimjimjerky chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
*wipes tears from cheek*

...that was so depressing.

you did a wonderful job.
asyouwish16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I was bawling! That was one of the saddest things I've ever read. Beautiful. Amazing, so freaking sad! You're amazing, and you're a ninja, and I love all of your writing.
MackeyPac chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Good story, I almost started crying!
Moreadhiel Seregdagnir chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I love this story.. It's so... so... sad... and cute.
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
that was so sad, but so beautifully written. it actually made me cry, a rare thing i do in fanfic, despite the amount of sad stories i have read. great job! i could actually see everything happening. though i do think it might have been more moving if you actually posted it on 9/11, but i know the feeling of something nagging you and you want to get it out as soon as possible.

this piece was so wonderfully written. thank you.
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
this made me cry my mom was in the building that day shes still alive but has panic attacks every now and then it scared the shit out of me thats also my brothers birthday i had cake all over my face and was throwing it at my brother and sister when we heard the news luckily my mom was on her lunch break and went out with some friends she was on her way back when the plane hit so sad i hate that day with more passion then anything else

btw whats with you and always killing off edward its a real mode killer yah know happy one momment dead the next though i supose thats all too realistic it was a fabulous story i am very glad you posted it i especially cried when bella said that ethan was begining to forget him i am sorry if i mispelled anything i am still crying
elliebellieboo chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
no its so sad! im literally crying now! its so sad! why did u have to make such a sad story?
major2klutz chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
O...M...G! I'm still crying right now! :( I didnt start crying until the part where she found out that Edward was dead!

:( it was so sad...but so good i loved it and ur such a great writer!

SwItZeRlAnDX3lOvE chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
WOW! Im crying my eyes out! It was so good, but soo freakin sad! I kinda don't want Bella to me with anyone else..but im not writing this soo...your doing a good job. Its just really sad!
Breena Marie chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
How come whenever I read your stories I cry hysterically! My gosh. It was really beautiful in a sad way.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »