Reviews for A Night Without Stars
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
So sad... :(
mols123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
god i am crying so hard. you put so much passion into this! i'm now sitting feeling completly and utterly heart broken for her!
vampyland chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Make edward a vampire and make a story this is too sad for me I cray so much
vampyland chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Make edward a vampire and make a story this is too sad for me I cray so much
cupcakess chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
YOU MADE ME CRY! :( ehhh its so good. i cried so hard. my eyes are red and puffy now. but this was an amazing story :)
Alex chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aw.!Every time you do a chapter that is about somebody or someone dying I cry beacuse the are really touching and you are so freacking good at are so brilliant LOVE your work.!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh God, this literally brought tears to my eyes.

This tragic and yet has a certain kind of beauty to it.
JENNIFER SANDERS chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
WOW!IM CRIEING AGAIN YOUR AMAZING,ON THAT DAY ITS HEARTBREAKING TO KNOW JUST HOW MANY PEOPLES LIVES GOT CHANGED
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Though I have snot and tears running down my face onto my husbands pillow I truly truly loved this.
Alisa see's your pain chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
o i must say it was more than sad it was depressing even and it made me bawl im still heart broken because of it i feel for her your a great writer keep going i read it aloud and felt as if i were her or as if i were reading a letter or talking to someone i loved just as dearly who had been taken forever so your a powerful writer being able to tell you this make me happy... tehhehe sorry for rambling you probly think im crazy maybe i am but it doesnt change my words for less more or less welpt see or should i say read you when i read cause im off to read another Alisa out!
StarBethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I have just read you story it is great.
Lazy-Teenager Syndrome chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This story made me cry so much. I was only a little girl when it happened but even at a young age, you can't forgetsomething like that. )':
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This made me cry so much! It was beautiful. This sounds really cheesy but you've captured the feeling of grief perfectly, such an incredible and moving piece of writing. Every word of it is the truth. Thankyou for writing this and welldone, you're clearly very talented. :)
Qyta chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
*TEAR
TLCullen132 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
My heart breaks for Bella's pain... Thank you for sharing this.

-TLC