Reviews for A Night Without Stars
Queen for Oliver chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is like the 10th time I am reading this and I still cry everytime
Anne chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
The saddest part of this story is that it's true. People have lived that and people lost their loved ones on that day. People visit graves and miss them everyday. This is based on a true story, the names are just changed. This is such a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I have read this two times and cryed so much it's soo sad
reem gohar chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Seriously? I finished it half an hour ago and i'm still crying. I love it though, it was a great idea. It hurts to see people go through something like that, but it's still true. Well, then good luck with any new thoughts you have.
Stef94 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
OMG...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
awwwww i cried oh my gosh
annoymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
it was sad all the way till the last memory... the i cried cuz i could feel the pain and heartache!
thelionismine chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This story reminds me of how bad I miss my Papaw Fray. He left about eight years ago to get married to some woman, the last time I saw him was when we came through where he lived before he got married, the last time my mom took me to visit him was spring break of this year. He wasn't even there. I haven't seen him since, and this story reminds me that even though he's not around that I still love him and that there's a small chance he loves me too. Sorry I just had to get that out
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
hey:) this is about four years too late but... Zeus, this is awesome! hahahaha
thunderstruckk chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
SOOOO sad
KathyGilbert97 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
OMG your such an amazing writer its unbelievable! this story made me cry so much. it really does make you think about all the people who died and lost someone special because of it! whenever you make sad one shots like this i also have to have tissues near me coz i know im going to cry because they are such good stories!
a person who loves twilight chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
i was always facinated with 9/11 not in the morbid way i just liked to learn about was a very good could fit so many other stories to not just twilight. another 9/11 thing i really liked was the movie(and book although i have not read it yet)"extremly loud and incredably close".i highly recommend it but bring tissues i cried a bunch!
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
So sad... :(
mols123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
god i am crying so hard. you put so much passion into this! i'm now sitting feeling completly and utterly heart broken for her!
vampyland chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Make edward a vampire and make a story this is too sad for me I cray so much
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »