Reviews for A Night Without Stars
thelionismine chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This story reminds me of how bad I miss my Papaw Fray. He left about eight years ago to get married to some woman, the last time I saw him was when we came through where he lived before he got married, the last time my mom took me to visit him was spring break of this year. He wasn't even there. I haven't seen him since, and this story reminds me that even though he's not around that I still love him and that there's a small chance he loves me too. Sorry I just had to get that out
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
hey:) this is about four years too late but... Zeus, this is awesome! hahahaha
XHaileeX chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
SOOOO sad
KathyGilbert97 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
OMG your such an amazing writer its unbelievable! this story made me cry so much. it really does make you think about all the people who died and lost someone special because of it! whenever you make sad one shots like this i also have to have tissues near me coz i know im going to cry because they are such good stories!
a person who loves twilight chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
i was always facinated with 9/11 not in the morbid way i just liked to learn about was a very good could fit so many other stories to not just twilight. another 9/11 thing i really liked was the movie(and book although i have not read it yet)"extremly loud and incredably close".i highly recommend it but bring tissues i cried a bunch!
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
So sad... :(
mols123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
god i am crying so hard. you put so much passion into this! i'm now sitting feeling completly and utterly heart broken for her!
vampyland chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Make edward a vampire and make a story this is too sad for me I cray so much
vampyland chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Make edward a vampire and make a story this is too sad for me I cray so much
cupcakess chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
YOU MADE ME CRY! :( ehhh its so good. i cried so hard. my eyes are red and puffy now. but this was an amazing story :)
Alex chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aw.!Every time you do a chapter that is about somebody or someone dying I cry beacuse the are really touching and you are so freacking good at are so brilliant LOVE your work.!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh God, this literally brought tears to my eyes.

This tragic and yet has a certain kind of beauty to it.
JENNIFER SANDERS chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
WOW!IM CRIEING AGAIN YOUR AMAZING,ON THAT DAY ITS HEARTBREAKING TO KNOW JUST HOW MANY PEOPLES LIVES GOT CHANGED
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Though I have snot and tears running down my face onto my husbands pillow I truly truly loved this.
Alisa see's your pain chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
o i must say it was more than sad it was depressing even and it made me bawl im still heart broken because of it i feel for her your a great writer keep going i read it aloud and felt as if i were her or as if i were reading a letter or talking to someone i loved just as dearly who had been taken forever so your a powerful writer being able to tell you this make me happy... tehhehe sorry for rambling you probly think im crazy maybe i am but it doesnt change my words for less more or less welpt see or should i say read you when i read cause im off to read another Alisa out!
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »