Reviews for Scrutiny and Speculation: The Media Series
RetickLover chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
4th read in 2 years. Still the same reactions. Dang I apparently really enjoy this fic
RetickLover chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Second time I've read this entire thing. Still laughed at the parts I did before, got upset at the parts I did before, and still overall love the fic. Those aliens from the 9th dimensions were d-bags ._.

And i had to post the comment on this chapter because apparently one comment per chapter _
Gary chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Well - damn, that was good. How 'bout more?
Iceanddiamonds chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Good story
RetickLover chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I pretty much loved this. It was really good, there were times when i was a bit iffy but i got over it XD Had some very funny parts to it. Always loved the Lex/Clark friendship, sad it ended :/
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Absolutely breathtaking. Gorgeous. Completely.
ihli chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Thank you for the wonderful story! I enjoyed all of it.
ihli chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
This story has been absolutely epic. I have enjoyed the writing in every chapter so far. You have showcased some very important issues about the media in an insightful way. I am sad that I only have one left. I salute you!
ihli chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I felt so bad for Lex! Nicely done.
egwolf65 chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
great story!
Kiwee chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
I adore this story, because there's something so sweet about growing up and hurting and healing, all with the person you love by your side. "First Gentleman" makes me giggle, and the rest of it just makes me swoon with delight. I adore this story-wish it actually happened. They're so much happier this way.
sciphy chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
I know you finished it like over a year ago but can't i still wish for more? BTW I am going back and reading over all of my fav stories and quite a few of yours are on that list... so look forward to my reviews... and comments... and pleas...
Ty Brown chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
I have read a lot of fanfic...a hell of a lot of fanfic in fact and this is the only the second one that I have ever been moved to comment on good job very good job! I hope you do more.
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Lex poured himself a glass of iced tea for the fridge and straightened up as Jonathan came in.

“I hate that Deere tractor, nothing I do to the engine will get it to run and it’s warranty usefully expired two days ago. Clark, I might need you to go stomp on it to show it who is boss.”

“How is turning it into slag going to help?”

“It won’t but we will have won. Hello, Lex,” he said going to the sink to wash his hands.

That is like my favorite part. That and the part where Bruce first meets Clerk. And of course the Chuck Norris PJs.

Lovely fic hun, 1 of my OTPs!

Definitely SQUEE worthy!
Toki Mirage chapter 8 . 7/17/2009

The first chapter I was a little... Hm, because it didn't seem like clark and lex's reactions were completely realistic and justifiable, but it just got better and better. :P And I love how you took such an original take on this and took it ALL THE WAY! Like, the get together, the discovery, the torturing, Lex's presidency. Totally cool. Not everyone does that. Some people take one of those shots, and then just leaves you to figure out the rest. But you wrote a bloody miniseries! *glomps* You're awesome. Keep writing!