Reviews for Bluebirds
forgotten-things chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Short and sweet..
melodxes chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Itatchi and Konan are just so imperfectly perfect for each other and whether you realise this or not, I think that you captured them and their relationship flawlessly. It's sad, but it's also real, and that's what I like about this. Because even in fiction, a story isn't great without a dose of reality.

I loved it.
Carlywa chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Splendid.

It was perfect.

Best ItaKon fic I've read.
alackofGRACE chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Pretty.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aw...Konan is strong though. And perfect for Itachi :]
ObsidianSickle chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This is an interesting story so far. The first chapter was a bit short, but that's fine, it suits the mood of the story. I'd really like it if you could continue, because there are very few multi-chapter ItaKonan stories out there, and it's my second favourite pairing in Naruto.

Looking forwards to your next update!

~ObsidianSickle
Millepassus chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Whoa, really good. Never thought about this couple before. XD

You should write more! D
merlins-most-dirty-pants chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
amazingly good!

it's quite an unusual couple, I like it never-the-less. They somehow fit together, both cold and don't speak more than necessary.

love this oneshot
Gaaah chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Gods, that was beautiful! I enjoyed every word of it. The way you represented the possible ItaKon relationship here is just so amazingly realistic and not too fluffy - it's just... just like love.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Interesting, I really liked the concept of it.
who cares chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
the ending was a bit rushed!you tried to deliver your point but were somehow in vain!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Posted it here too?

*giggles* I still like the style!

And my favourite part is still the middle. He doesn't lie, and she doesn't ask-sometimes it is better not to know the truth because that means the fantasy can still exist and not be a lie.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Nice start. This caught my eye as an ItachixKonan fic and there is so few of them it's nuts. I love it. I can't wait for more.