Reviews for Blood and Lust
higher hunter aka jo schmoe chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
aww- im not one to beg without a very good reason... so, yeah, im begging- keep writing!
higher hunter aka jo schmoe chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
oh- i want to see the graphic novel! im such a perv... haha
Giullare chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Well, well, well...look what I have here... -eyes all of the reviewers- A little bit of begging, nyah? How fun...

-placing her hands together with only her fingertips kissing one another- I guess I shall continue... :l That is if you guys truly want it, and by the begging and...inhalation of deadly chemicals...how could I say no? But just because I am a sadistic sociopath, I shall let you all sit and suffer while we continue the game.

By the way, why so serious?
The Demented Darling chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
It is ab-so-lute-uh-ly ah-may-ZING!

And I must beg-uh, you say? Well then...

PLEASE DCCOURTJESTER! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE BEFORE I BREATHE IN ALL THE SMYLEX TOXINS I CAN INHALE! PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASSE-UH?

Begging: check.

Review: check.

49 cent hamburger: ... damn, not until tomorrow.
Silential chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
I need to pick my jaw up from the floor I think, this was both hysterical and so hot. The descriptions of poker were wonderfully amusing, I'll need to keep them in mind the next time I teach some newbies how to play. And wow, I was thinking too, she should have asked him to take the make-up off... but I'm not surprised she didn't. Still, this was amazing, and yes, I beg, please continue writing!
the house of the rising sun chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
Okay, my eyes about popped out of my head when I read this.

XD

Why can I see this scene happening in my mind's eye? *scarred*

Anyway, DCCOURTJESTER! WRITE MORRE!

And being a sadist is fun isn't it? _ sorry I missed your last chappie Kendrah dahling.

And you're right.

It is filtheh.

heh heh heh...

*evil evil evil*
kitkatbaby611 chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
YOU LEFT ME HANGING. .

Oh my goodness.. please, please, continue?

pretty please with a cherry ontop?

I'd love you forever if you continue this one. ;]

but, other than the fact that you sadistically left me hanging like that.. l0l..this was great! .
Lobsters forever chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
I loved this! Great Job! Very in character!
Lobsters forever chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
I liked this one! A lot actually! I read the whole thing on AFF, and the end really caught me by surprise. Great job guys!
JustMyName2050 chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
so they were both pretty much amazing as usual.

i definitely think the strip poker one should be continued! so consider this me begging i guess. lol

now back to boring ass homework. :/
kitkatbaby611 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
o.0

that was raunchy..but GREAT! aha. xd
Shoysrock chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
sorry, I had completely forgotten what you said in the AN last chapter. ; Found it though!

And yes, I'mm about to beg for you to continue! *begbegbegbegbeg* PLLEEASSE CONTINUE!

Shoys.
xheartxcorex chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
oh man

i love you! seriously..

all these stories are so completely...hot!

the strip poker... was probably my favourite it was incredible

i would LOVE for it to continue

seriously i'd get down on my hands and knees!
NightDragon8 chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Haha This chapter was awesome and well worth waiting for!I liked the ending...'Times UP!' and I read the extended version of 'Taste.'...yeah it was much more... was hot as hell though haha
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
damn sadist! alright...IM BEGGING YOU TO CONTINUE CAUSE THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING! i wouldve totally asked the joker to take his makeup off, and i CERTAINLY wouldnt have beaten him up ;)
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »