Reviews for Blood and Lust
kitkatbaby611 chapter 16 . 1/18/2010

please continue. 3

Harvey Big Chin Dent... that part made me laugh out loud. haha
wouldsomebody chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
AH! SMUT AT IT'S SMUTTIEst! (thats a compliment my friend)
oz444 chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
LOVE IT!The Joker dressed as a woman,though,WHOAWHOAWOA!Talk about it!But aw,why did you end it there?I wanna know what happened :'(
nicole napier chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
ah noo!wtff happened? how could he? ok loved the chapter..deffinetly very good funny and hot..but the end, the end was depressing...he liked her u have to admit...and if he didnt want this relationship or whatever it was why the hell he kept going w/ it...he killed rachel? haha im still in would be cool that at the end before he left the apartment he left a joker card saying hes sorry...that would be so aw ..

anyways i wonder if batman/bruce would kill him now..well duhh! hahaha anyways awsome 4-part story...really good..

oxoxox nicole napier
oz444 chapter 16 . 12/25/2009
E!LOVE ITT!I have been KILLING myself on this fic waiting for another chapter!I have to say it's quite different from the the other chapters,but that's like there's going to be a darker turn for this fic.I love how well you portrayed the Joker's fiercer,sanguine was very believable and the same with Rachel!Ahh,poor,poor Mr. just can't figure her out.I've really been hoping for a fic where the Joker would have someone that for once,he didn't truly and completely was all highly realistic and fit directly into the ,I adore really managed to capture everything through the characters' perspectives excellently,I love how well you managed to alternate between the Joker's perspective and Rachel's without being confusing,and you did a tremendous job at keeping them in character!I actually could feel what the Joker was feeling and what Rachel was feeling simultaneously!That's the kind of thing that would keep any reader on their seat!:)

One of the things that I like about the Joker/Rachel pairing would be the fact that the Joker would find her...not what he was ,refeshing change.I ADORE every inch of this fic,and please,PLEASE...KEEP WRITING!
nicole napier chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
woww hot shower! hehehehe i like it
nicole napier chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
hahaha cool chap..haha wiles of a woman..ah the joker is soo hot..hahaha
deleted9 chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
Haha, I can see him thinking about dancing in clubs that way. It is rather primitive in a fashion, but still fun most of the time. That is so sad :(...the paragraph about Rachel and why she's loosing weight. How is that no one noticed that? Well, they are in a club, no one is paying attention to each other like that lol. You're quite funny hah. I can see it would be weird thinking of the Joker as a human being...given all that he has's just had to think of someone that's...the same as you, in human respects, committing things that make you sick. Especially if they are against you. You do really well making this seem very...real and actual. With all the different facts and observances thrown in. I don't see why he wants to know who Batman really is so'd ruin the whole game they had together. I bet finding out about Bruce though would be a huge surprise lol. He knows her too well...just threatening her life would never get her to tell him anything. Ah, kids dying kill me...just can't handle that lol. Good line:She was still human; she bled like every other person out there. She bled like the innocent bled when they were wounded, and she bled as the guilty did. She didn't know the address thing though...that's sad. He really wanted to save her. Poor Rachel...that just sucks for her. Amazing job though, as always!
Doctor Savage chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I love this collection! I tried to check out the livejournal link on your author's page to see the continuation of some of the delicious smuttiness but unfortunately, I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. If you could send me some direct links, it would be much appreciated. You are extremely talented and you obviously have great insight into the Joker's personality. Please keep up the fantastic work!
Rachel A chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
WhoaWhoaWhoa HOT!I love this fic!I guess the ending was kinda sad(Heck,the ending was sad to me just b-cuz it was the ending!)what with Rachel dying and all,but yeah,a corny fic like (as the Joker says) "All those pussy romance novels" would be out-of-character for them...It was awesome,every word!
Leah chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
U r an amazing writer!This is such an awesome and addicting story!I can never stop reading it!Kendra Luehr u r my favourite fanfic writer and please...DONT STOP WRITING JOKACHEL!1They're my no.#1 fav pairing and this is my favourite fic!3
Mad Madame Me chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
Wow. That was a fantastic end to the 4-parter. Intense, touching, sexy, and very human. I...have no words for it. It's breathtaking, really.
deleted9 chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
Poor Harvey haha, he just can't win against the Joker. He must not be that happy that she can do that to him, she holds some power over him he just wont admit it haha. That was terribly sad :(. He cracks me up, he's so much like a little kid sometimes. HOLY CRAP...I did not expect that at all! That was...intense, dang. Great job writing it though!
kitkatbaby611 chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
LOVE it. )

i read it twice haha
deleted9 chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
Yeah haha, I get what you mean about the slash. Slash doesn't bother me because I figure someone out there likes that and that's fine...but slash where there would never be slash, that's like putting a nonslash paring together that would never work out. It's just illogical! So...I haven't been on here in awhile, did they lift the sex ban? Haha, I'm assuming they did cause yours isn't the first one I've read today. I think that's great if so, but I was just wondering. That was...well you out did yourself haha! Wonderful chapter!
219 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »