Reviews for Blood and Lust
deleted9 chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
Wow, poor Joker...that just sucks. But I feel bad for her too because that has to be quite confusing..well, not only that and now he wants to kill her and that's never fun haha! Great job!
deleted9 chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
It makes me sad how much he really loved her or seemed to in the movies anyway. It also makes me sad that they killed her off, psh. Anyway, splendid job!
RabbitsAhoy chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
Poor baby! I hate the way they made Joker's past in the movie, but I love the idea of the scars on his cheeks, they seem so sexy. Post the next part soon, PLEASE!
jokergirl4ever chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
this chapter got me so hot . i love it please write more
jokergirl4ever chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
hello i was wondering if you could do one where he ties her to a bed and takes her
Mad Madame Me chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
Woo! A reasonable excuse to re-read the chapter that doesn't make me look like a half-starved fangirl. (...There's no way I can make that sound less pathetic, is there? )

Oi, J, doesn't matter if she's Celeste or not. You're allowed to think she's smexy.

I still can't wait for the next chapter.
Hushabye chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Only 2 more? LOL... I love these stories so much. They make me feel things even I don't understand.

]

Jokachel is probably one of the sexiest pairings in the Batman universe. And you have definitely proved that with these stories.

Can't wait for more!
kitkatbaby611 chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
uh oh i wonder what the joker has planned up his sleeve. xD
RabbitsAhoy chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
*Squeaks* Poor Mr. J... I want the smutty parts now! xD
Bastas Babe chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
:[ ah...poor Joker 3

i hope you hurry and finish the other two!
Bastas Babe chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
:] so far the first part of this story, and this one, are my favorites!
Bastas Babe chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Ah heehee ] this is my favoirte so far!

3 i love the Joker.

Good writing!
Bastas Babe chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
:[ wah! i can't get in...

i was rejected!

*shrivels and dies*

lovely chapter though!
Bastas Babe chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
eek haha! ] this was a good chapter!

3 thank you!
Bastas Babe chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ah-haha!

3 ] you make me happy.

i love how you play the Joker. I find that people either play in WRONG or RIGHT and you definately got him write.

i hope i can read much, much more from you!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »