Reviews for Blood and Lust
the house of the rising sun chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
This is truly one of my favorites from this entire series. The idea of the Joker without his makeup brings up the image of some kind of warrior without his armor. I loved this SO SO SO SO much.

I'm so excited for the next bit! WHE!
Mad Madame Me chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
These are so wonderfully dark and passionate. I love the way you characterize both the Joker and Rachel. I'm continually left in awe of your writing abilities. Brava!
kitkatbaby611 chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
Ohh. this is good. really good.

it's sadistic. i love it. xD
the house of the rising sun chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
ZOMG! I love this!

"Your girlfriend's quite the know...I LIKE that."

Oh hot damn... ;D He's absolutely out of his mind, and that's okay, because it's insanely sexy. Only he could pull it off, vremont.

And Rachel is absolutely awesome in this. Such a little bastard...and we love that. She tries to be so rebellious, and then she gets crushed by Teh Clown. Just the way we like it.

I've used 'we' a lot in this review, I suddenly realise. Weird...

Sorry, I've been up for like1904382098223 hours, and I think it's starting to get to my head. Anyway, KEEP IT UP. I anxiously await part Deaux!
jezebelle6984 chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
Glad to see you back! :) Awesome as always...and very curious to find where you're going with it ;) xoxo
Jokerpirate18 chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
AH YES! YOU UPDATED THIS! I'm so happy that you did! So far this is really REALLY good! I like how you put Frank Sinatra in there. Very clever. The Joker is greatly in character, as always. So is Rachel. I loved the way how he reacted with her blood. It was kind of hot. *blushes* Anyways, PLEASE UP DATE SOON! It's too good not to up date!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Hey! A 4 chapter arc? Nice.

Really enjoyed this even though there was no smut! You kept the Joker in character as always and his interaction with both Rachel and Batman was great. Can't wait for the next part!

Brat Princess.)
Shoysrock chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
"It's only a flesh wound!"

Brilliant to see you writing again! Every time you upload, your style and skill has enhanced greatly. I admire you more and more!

HisChaosPrincess chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
You know what...honestly, this is my favorite one. I dont know why. Maybe its just the unknown connection that Joker and Rachel dont know they share. They were made for eachother! I cant help but wonder what wouldve happened if Nolan had played Joker/Rachel out like Burton had done Joker/Vickie Vale. And also, something about Joker "bein with himself" (lol) is a real turn on...I wont lie! You are such a good writer hun and you know how to draw in your audience, you HAVE to continue this. I know its been a while but Im sure there are others aside from me who would GREATLY appreciate it! ;D
BeautifulFreak129 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I bow down to your feet! That was so intense and beautiful and sexiful and I'm so glad there's more to read. You have officially brought Joker to life. Damn woman! You have corrupted me more than I was before :P
BeautifulFreak129 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
You are on a ROLL with these fan-fics! Lolz. I luv them and want more, more I tell ya :D
BeautifulFreak129 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Another MIND blowing short story. I wonder what she DID tell Harvey... :P
BeautifulFreak129 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow Kendra! This is so hot! You have so much talent. This was not only smoldering hot it was funny too, haha. May I ask what smexy means?
Dance Elle Dance chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
Naughty! And very nicely written. Lol. I especially laughed at this part: Good God, no wonder the man was such a grumpy psychopath - if she had that monster of a thing hanging between her legs, she'd probably be angry at the world, too!

Great line! Awesome fic! _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mending Hands chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
Wow this chapter was everything: sexy, beautiful, sad, sweet, funny, haunting. It never fails to amaze me how you can weave the personalities of these two characters with such effortless flow. Reading this I felt as if I dreamt it or like I was Rachel who saw the Joker in an entirely different light. Your writing is a real adrenaline rush to read, it seduces me like a drug until I'm left spellbound, mesmerized, and gasping for breath. The best Joker/Rachel story I have ever read on this site...I applaud you for possessing such an extrodinary talent.

219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »