Reviews for Long Past the Time
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
My heart is breaking right now, for both of them! Why was I hoping for this to be easy?

In regard to the fact that I thought the others didn't remember Hermione, forgive me but I couldn't see if Dumbledore knew, I just assumed! But in this chapter Dumbledore told McGonagall: “As I’ve explained to you, Minerva, certain things have come to my attention and I believe that it will benefit all involved if Miss Granger were to accompany me on my excursion,” Albus interjected weakly. “Perhaps, with time, some light shall be shed on the situation, however it is not currently my information to share.” - that's why I thought she didn't know!

Going for the next chapter... like a hungry lioness! :D
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
You wanna make me cry! :((

“Why can’t you understand how hard it is for me to be here without you?” Hermione snapped. “Why can’t you see that I’m killing myself for not being there?” - painfully heartbreaking!

"It’s very different, Hermione. I have nothing without you. You’re my everything. You have people to live for, still.” - “But you’re the only one that I want to live for. Why can’t you see that?” - she's really desperate!

I hope that what she has in mind works...

Now I'm going to read the next one...
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
When you say your chapters are short, you mean short, or too short? I'll tell you... PAINFULLY SHORT!

I'm thankful Dumbledore believed her, and he's going to try and help her!

Well, now I know the story behind it! Great, so Hermione went back in time into the Marauders 5 year, she could remember everything and didn't try to change the future? Then when she camed back, because Sirius told her to, why didn't the others remember her from the past, I mean Dumbledore would have remembered if a Hermione would have showed 13 years after, wouldn't she be remembered by Remus too?

I don't really understand, but maybe the next chapter will clear some things up!

Great chapter, keep up the amazing work!
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh no young lady (I don't know how old you are, or even if you are a female - actually that I guessed from your writing! - but it works with what I have to say)... so I'll go again... Oh NO young lady, don't even think about working on this when you have spare time or when you have a writer's block... do you want me to start praying for you to have one of those? I know I didn't read the other, but the Lucius&Hermione thing gives me creeps! Maybe later. No promises!

I'm saying all this because you wrote a story about my newest obsession... Sirius&Hermione!

And keep in mind that I'm on the first chapter, and I already love the story line! :X

Hermione being Sirius' lioness, and Sirius being Hermione's mutt... so cute and sweet! :X

They being able to communicate, Hermione determined to get him out of there, both of them blissfully in love with each other... of course I have lots of questions that I hope will be answered in the next chapter! :D

Just wanted to say you have my full attention!

Keep up the amazing work!

P.S. I'll start praying if you'll not post... That's a threat! :D :P
LovelySnakes chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
nice, i like
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Great story;P beautiful and very romantic. Funny aswell, cant wait for the next chapter!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
Love it update again soon. .
Raynexstarr chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
GREAT fanfic... I totally love it so far, keep up the great work
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
i loved how you make herminoe close to dumbledore.
Valzen chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
I love her irritated rant and it is really really (said in an eddie murfy voice) cute that he calls her otter.
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
loved it thank you more updates please
padfootsnuffles chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Wow! i like the story so far, its defintely different than a typical fic. Please updat soon!
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
please update this story soon I cant wait to read more thank you
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
o
Black Mirror chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Great idea. I was a bit afraid that you would have Sirius and young-Hermione involved, with Harry and Ron clueless which usually doesn't work for me, but this is excellent and very original. I liked their interaction, and can't wait to see the rest of this story. Although getting Sirius out of the veil is of course the main thing, I hope you will also give us a peak at what happened back in time and how they got so close.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »