Reviews for Long Past the Time
Sampdoria chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Thank you so much for this trilling update! I knew it was too soon into the story for Hermione to get Sirius back (if she ever does?), but I admit that I had a tiny hope there any way:-)

I look forward to read more (and no, absolutely no pairing her with Ron here, promise me?)
Valzen chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Nice chapter. It is easily my favorite so far.

So, what age is she really adding in time spent in the past and time added from third year?

Love your writing,

your friend.
Sirius's sister chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Please update and bring him back, please!
pelespen chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
More more more! Happy to see an update. This is a really unique story, and I think you're doing a great job with the whole mind communication thing.
Valzen chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
i liked this. It gives hermione the more mature character that she deserves to have as a fifth year. I do love the idea of a hermione with secrets after all. hm, i admit that i haven't been promoting this story as i have tried with gone too long but once you have written a bit more i will start.

i do question if this story is the process of getting sirius back or if it will continue past his rescue or failed rescue?

Brittany Jane.
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
KEELY: *tear gracefully falling down cheek* ~~ MORRIS: God, why did you stick me with this looney? -_-
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
KEELY: that was so beautiful! ~~ MORRIS: ignore her, she is a helpless romantic... and i think she liked it... NO PLEASE! DON'T HURT ME!
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
KEELY: i loved it! ~~ MORRIS: it needs to include more cats! -
purplefeather21 chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Oh, it's getting good. Poor Hermione :(
sick-atxxheart chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
This is a great beginning. I really love Hermione and Sirius as a couple, and your story about the time-turner and the bond actually makes sense. Good job. Also, I do think your story deserves a much better title. Good luck!
GoddessOfLove-War-Light-Dark chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Love this story. Keep going with it.

There are bugger all good Hermione/ Sirius story's around.
pelespen chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Oh, please keep this one up! There just aren't enough good Sirius/Hermione fics, and this one is really well-written and interesting!
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
I am trilled to see the update, no matter how short:-)) THis is a really good story so far, I really enjoy it when I find new twist and plots, and this one is really intriguing!

I will be looking forward to read more!
Valzen chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
its cute. I still can't get over how much i love the mutt nickname! As much as I hate to say it something big needs to happen soon to move the story forward or you might lose readers. not me, never me but you need a hook.

Brittany Jane.