Reviews for Forgiveness
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
cute ending!
glouton-mana chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
I love the friendship between House and Wilson here !
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
As for the rest of my comment: I agree with Alex's comment: 100%. Wilson did a crappy job prescribing for House, all of the time. Which proves a point: Never treat a friend, you won't be objective. I should know that, being a physician myself.
Visitkarte chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
I loved this story. Not pessimistic, not optimistic, just life. And they both acted very IC.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
micetea chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Just found this story, a habit I've picked up today"/ Loved it, Wilson should get on his knees and kiss House's feet after what he did for old cut throat"/ By the way I'm in central Florida") Been threw another thunderstorm today, hate them the wheelchair seats don't let water threw so soggy bottom"(
Edwina B. Karch chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Great story, but it can't just end there
Alex chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
“And why would I want you to oversee my care? It’s really served me so well in the past. I can see it now. ‘Your veins really aren’t on fire from the chemo. It’s all just in your head.’ And then if we had a disagreement, well we all know that anti-emetics are a good bargaining chip. Or why not detox during chemo? Might as well, given that I’m already puking.”

Word! I love this story just for that paragraph.

So many people ignore both Wilson's absolute lack of EVER showing even a hint of remorse or responsibility for anything personal he's done on the show (unlike House who we've seen do so in several situations!) whether it were the humble-House-schemes or the fucking/moving in with and thus abusing his dying patient, and what a really incompetent and negligient doctor he is/was to House. His treatment of the "I can't pee!"-situation and the time of the Ketamine and its failing still makes me mad. If he can't separate his roles as selfrighteous friend and objective, responsible doctor and his emotions and quarrels from the job in House's case he shouldn't take on this responsibility...
BexTheLabRat chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
Very nicely done - loved it!
callietitan chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
:-D two thumbs WAY way up! w00tage! i wish there were more though... (hint) ;)
passionfornight chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
I thought that this was a good story. I liked how it ended with Wilson and House back together. If you wanted to write a sequel that would be cool though because there is a lot of material here that can be used with such an open ending. Really nice story though.
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Aww, what an awesome way to end the story. Nicely done.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
hey!

awesome ending! - :)
momsboys chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Great story I just wish it didn't end so soon.
chaoskir chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
I loved those fic. And even that I think you was a bit hurry through the last chapter I do love the ending. I need endings in which neither House nor Wilson dies. Thank you so much for all the emotions and the big friendship in those last chapter. This fic was awesome.
greenbean1 chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Aww, I loved it.

It had that nice balance of hurt!House and angsty!Wilson, lol.