Reviews for Writing's on the Wall
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very cute! I love it too! I like the handwriting thing. It's like, of all the things about Luke that would be sentimental to her, the handwriting's kind of off-beat. Quite Lorelai-esque! Nice little flashback thrown in there. I enjoyed that! The banter was good - as usual. Everyone was very in character. Including Kirk. That bit with Kirk was great! And I love the idea of Kirk as Snoopy, Andrew as Charlie Brown, and Gypsy as Peppermint Patty. Awesome visuals awaiting me there!
WriteChristineR chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
So cute. I loved the handwriting analysis thing. So very Lorelai. And Andrew as Charlie Brown? AND Kirk as Snoopy? Perfect. :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I'm happy to see you're back, Java! And with such a good oneshot! Very, very, sweet.
penguinopus chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That as a very sweet story - and so true. A lot of times, when it comes down to it, it's the trivial things we end up missing the most!
swimmerluver chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That was really great, Java! It got the song Bananas in my head, but it was worth it! Great job!
Copop chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Lol, I thought, a new story from her? Did I not get the alerts for her other ones, but then I read your AN and I knew what this is about :)

I so loved it.

Lorelai and Luke participating in a town event, and Lorelai appreciating everything Luke does for her, even unasked.

I hope this got your muse going again. It sure was a great try, if you know what I mean :)
J.Stone chapter 1 . 8/30/2008