Reviews for Almost Lover
googoo4u chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Oh my goodness you wrote this story in like a month's time back in 08. I have just now read it and I am in aw, it is such a beautiful and heart breaking story . But, what has me confused is why did you stop Alexis his beta why did you let him stop? You are a very talented writer and I beg you continue writing and updating this story.
imaferrari chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Come back and finish this story! It is SO very good !

I just re-read what you have written so far and you really should continue.

Maybe you can watch the brand new SON promos from April 2011 and get your muse back.

We can only hope that those promos result in a movie/series return so maybe all you great writers get your muse back!
imaferrari chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
This is a FANTASTIC but, sadly, unfinished story. I liked A Fickle Thing so much that I decided to read this one even though it's been stagnant for two years. I am a glutton for punishment! This is so well written and so very different, I really wish you'd got on Amazon or YouTube and get your Spashley muse back to finish this.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
careofsoul chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Really excellent - please keep going!
ElloEllo9 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
This story is so powerful. I can't wait to read more.
Coachkimm chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
another great chapter. I can't wait for the next update.
vfx chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Interesting chapter. I'm glad you decided to fill us in on Spencer's past. I don't get why Spencer got mad, but hopefully these memories will bring her and Ashley closer. Update soon! You always keep me intrigued and anxious for the next chapter.
usagi-neko chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
such a great fanfic!

you have to continue *-*

PMASAP!

Please?
vfx chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
You're such a tease. You just had to leave it like that didn't you? I really hate cliffhangers. So update soon. And, of course, it would be nice if you could explain what's happening with Spencer.
Ryoko05 chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
man your really gonna leave it at that. you tease :)
wannabebo352 chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Ah! Great Chapter. Sad but great. I love the writing style. I'm hoping that time spent with Ashley will jog Spencer's memory. PMS.
Elli452 chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Wow. I actually feel for Spencer. Impressive.
Coachkimm chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
wow if that was just a filler chapter I can't wait for something that is not a filler. With every chapter you keep reeling me in and I don't want it to stop.
EagleSenior chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
I just started reading this like any hour ago its a great story post more of it soon
BOOGIEBEARLOVE chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
CONTINUE!please!i love this story!i hope spencer remembers soon!:)YOU ROCK!