Reviews for The Product of a Fever
Agent Oceania chapter 1 . 5/10
Peter chasing the Calormens around to get his pancakes back is HILARIOUS!
I LOVE this story
Jenni Germany chapter 1 . 1/9
This is totaly awesome! And I really love stories like this about the two of them!
The idea is really great. So full of the love between two stubborn brothers, really funny and totaly real.
What I love the most about your fanfiction is, that it feels like this could be a real dialog, no a real scene, from a movie about the time, when Peter and Edmund were living in Narnia as kings after the first movie. You managed to discribe their feelings, their speech, their thinking and their reactions like the actors would do it. That is sooooooo awesome. It felt like you had seen trough them and wrote the fanfiction right after understanding them totaly.
My first thought was to copy the fanfantion and print it, so that I can read it very time I feel like it.
The ending is just gorgegous.
You shoud write a long and full fanfiction about this time, when the siblings live in Narnia as kings and queens! With this scene! X3
(My mother tongue is German. Even so I love your way of writing your story and your English.)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Petes to bloody noble.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Awww, now this is cute!

Poor Edmund. Sick Peter hit you, but I love how guilty Peter felt for hitting his brother.

The ending made me laugh. Peter asking a now sick Edmund to hit him! Hahaha.

Good work!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
So, apparently, it wasn't enough for me to just read your Merlin fics; I had to move on to your other fandoms, as well. I'd never sampled your Narnia stories before (Actually, never really stepped foot in the CoN fandom, even though I adore the books), so I was absolutely delighted (but not at all surprised) to find that they are just as amazingly perfect as your Merlin ones!

As always, your humor was fantastic (Especially the ending: Peter coming in to ask a sick Edmund to hit him was just brilliant!). I loved seeing the dynamic between the two of them, as well as this glimpse into their time as kings of Narnia (since we see so little of it in the books).

Again, wonderful story. And now, I'm off to go read more...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
lol i love the ending cant stop laughing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awesome!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
fantastic. xDD
Amy chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Very original story. :) Poor Peter! And poor Edmund!
Catypillar chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I'll skip my previous ramblings and tell you - I love this. Especially the bits about the pancakes :3 You are seriously rocking my socks. They are, however, warm and fuzzy, and shall thus be staying firmly on my feet. But perhaps they'll be actually physically knocked off as I get further down the list of your works. And I've totally lost track of what I was doing before I stumbled onto your stuff. Oh well. And I kind of started rambling again. Oops (insert sheepish grin here). Baaaaahh...
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
wonderfullly hilarious. I love the bit about the pancakes and Peter's fever induced delusions.
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
"You were shouting something about the Calormen Empire stealing your pancakes."

*Cough* *Choke* *Wheeze* *Gasp* Oh my goodness. I laughed out loud reading this. There is something funny about the image of Peter chasing the Tisroc around for a plate of pancakes.

"You were out, I think, to get your pancakes back."

That was the last straw. I collapsed.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
He really, definitely, totally, deserved to be hit with a pillow.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Haha! So this piece was born out of your procrastination from reading "The Scarlet Letter"? Then please, put that book aside and write. Write some more! Haha! This was totally hilarious!

My favorite moment was, of course, towards the ending (though every single part was just extremely funny). Peter didn't specifically tell Edmund what to hit him with, so I suppose the pillow can be counted as enough of a hit for Ed's . . . er, geting even? Haha! Oh, these two are just full of awesomeness. They never fail. Love this fic!
MCH chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Just found your stroy it was very funny. Great.

Love the pancake bit and peter coming in when Ed had a cold and he hit him with a pillow. Great fun.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »