Reviews for Things Not To Do At Work
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I just found this series on Netflix and I was hooked. Well, Gray/Layla got me hooked on them and it's such a shame they never put them two together. I was really disappointed when they killed Layla off too. Great job with this one shot of them. I wish they had more stories of these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I just found this series on Netflix and got hooked on it. I really got hooked on Gray and Layla too. It's such a shame they never put them two together and I really hated that they killed Layla off too. I really loved this one shot of them and wish they had more stories of this pairing and series as well. Great job!
AdrienneClaire chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
hello and congratulations for this nice story. I just discovered the show, obviously I like it a lot and the pair of Gray/Layla makes my imagination run ;-)

Keep on writing about those two and I will be glad to be one of your faithfull readers.

Isabelle
groovekittie chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Hehehee That was pretty good! :)
Ominae chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
So you made The Border fanfics eh? Interesting Gray/Layla stuff.

I tried asking the admin to make a subcategory, but it's in the Movies category. As of now, I tried to ask them to move it to the TV category. So far, no response yet.