Reviews for The Winter Prince
TheKingswoman chapter 1 . 5/12
Ah! I hate you, I love you! What an amazing story! Truly amazing, and no OOC! Two thumbs way, way up!
Kay Hau chapter 9 . 3/27
Great story! I absolutely love this spin on the story, and the whole pretending to work for the bad guy while plotting a rebellion genius mastermind angle? Fantastic! Thanks for a great story and well done!
Susangel chapter 9 . 2/12
This story was amazing!

I love it when authors manage to explore Edmund's character and even more when they go for whump xD
I should probably feel worse about the pleasure I get from hurting my favorite characters, but oh well... xP

I loved this story so much that I would love to have it on my eReader, so...if it isn't too much to ask...do you think you can bring it over to AO3? That way it can keep Atlas (and wasn't THAT a masterpiece! I was so glad to find it there after reading it here ages ago) company on my bookmarks ;)

Thank you for the Wonderful stories!
SnowFlakeWrites chapter 9 . 1/3/2017
In my opinion, this is what really should have happened. I am in love with this story. Great Job! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
wonderful fic :) this was a pleasure to read and thank you for sharing this story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
you are amazing :) this story is amazing :)
Brytte Mystere chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
I have no words to say how much I've loved-will love yet- this fic.
It's just magnificent all around, lol.
Although, I was wondering, if you would allow me to take some ideas from this gorgeousness of a fic (I'll credit)? I'm writting a fem!Ed AU...
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
Interesting idea but I am not one for depressing/dark fics.

I won't take any house points since it's just my preference I don't like.

I do admit you at least used good grammar and paragraphing making it easier to read and the flow of the story isn't abrupt.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Rather then just giving up like that it would be better if Edmund and The Queen were to work together to find/force an entry to the world of men *aka England 1940s* thru as much research and discoveries as possible.
Bronkwin2 chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
I have looked for a story like this for ages :)
Bloly chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
ça fait je ne sais combien de fois que je lis cette histoire.
Je l'adore, j'aime ces fictions où Edmund n'est pas ce qu'il semble être, où il est intelligent, rusé... Il y en a trop peu, malheureusement.

Bref, je suis fan, merci d'avoir partagé cet écrit!
narniac4aslan chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
Well done! Well DONE! What a lovely and wonderful story- and you were right- the imagery in the last chapter was impressive :P
I absolutely LOVED this change to the story! So good!
fanficchica123 chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
I think this has to be one of my favourite narnia fic that I've read apart from willowdryad...well written and thought out...it was perfect and I really wish this was what happened in the book :) can't wait to see more glorious work from you :)
Hebi R chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
I seem to recall part of this story where Bellus complains of being shaved to treat his injury. And has a conversation about Peter killing Maugrim, after which Bellus mourns. Am I getting my stories crossed?
GreenHorn22 chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
Wonderful strory I really enjoyed reading it. I especially loved how you portrayed Edmund