Reviews for The Winter Prince
Bronkwin2 chapter 9 . 1/19
I have looked for a story like this for ages :)
Bloly chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
ça fait je ne sais combien de fois que je lis cette histoire.
Je l'adore, j'aime ces fictions où Edmund n'est pas ce qu'il semble être, où il est intelligent, rusé... Il y en a trop peu, malheureusement.

Bref, je suis fan, merci d'avoir partagé cet écrit!
narniac4aslan chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
Well done! Well DONE! What a lovely and wonderful story- and you were right- the imagery in the last chapter was impressive :P
I absolutely LOVED this change to the story! So good!
fanficchica123 chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
I think this has to be one of my favourite narnia fic that I've read apart from willowdryad...well written and thought out...it was perfect and I really wish this was what happened in the book :) can't wait to see more glorious work from you :)
Hebi R chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
I seem to recall part of this story where Bellus complains of being shaved to treat his injury. And has a conversation about Peter killing Maugrim, after which Bellus mourns. Am I getting my stories crossed?
GreenHorn22 chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
Wonderful strory I really enjoyed reading it. I especially loved how you portrayed Edmund
MM chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
A great story! With just one little detail changed you opened up a whole new way to look at the events. I also like the way you describe the characters, precise and to the point.
emptyprofildon'tbotherlooking chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Aware you writing a sequil? If you are thank you! If not please do, I love this story, its one of my favourites and I'd love to see how Narnia remembers the Winter Prince and how Narnia reacts to him
Oxnate chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
This is what Wardrobe could have been. Excellent. Just excellent.
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I am staying up much too late reading this. I expected Aslan would raise Edmund, but I did not expect it to happen because the Witch renounced her claim on his blood. Nice!
Callista252 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
I love your version of Edmund here, and of course I loved the story. Thank you for writing, and I hope there will be a sequel!
Jaricchi chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I love your rendition of a mature Edmund. He had always been my favourite Pevensie. :) Thank you so much for writing. This is absolutely beautiful.

Here's to your skills!
Jari
Thalia's Royal King chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
You bully:P
rw chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
this is one of my favourite stories in narnia fanfiction. I have read it five times so far.
Allie Danger chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
OOOHHH... I LOVED IT!
It was just fantastic.. the way you developed edmund's character..
and the idea of the Winter Prince.. fabulous!
i really enjoyed reading it..
To favorites!