Reviews for The Winter Prince
GreenHorn22 chapter 9 . 2/28
Wonderful strory I really enjoyed reading it. I especially loved how you portrayed Edmund
MM chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
A great story! With just one little detail changed you opened up a whole new way to look at the events. I also like the way you describe the characters, precise and to the point.
emptyprofildon'tbotherlooking chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Aware you writing a sequil? If you are thank you! If not please do, I love this story, its one of my favourites and I'd love to see how Narnia remembers the Winter Prince and how Narnia reacts to him
Oxnate chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
This is what Wardrobe could have been. Excellent. Just excellent.
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I am staying up much too late reading this. I expected Aslan would raise Edmund, but I did not expect it to happen because the Witch renounced her claim on his blood. Nice!
Callista252 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
I love your version of Edmund here, and of course I loved the story. Thank you for writing, and I hope there will be a sequel!
Jaricchi chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I love your rendition of a mature Edmund. He had always been my favourite Pevensie. :) Thank you so much for writing. This is absolutely beautiful.

Here's to your skills!
Jari
Thalia's Royal King chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
You bully:P
rw chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
this is one of my favourite stories in narnia fanfiction. I have read it five times so far.
Allie Danger chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
OOOHHH... I LOVED IT!
It was just fantastic.. the way you developed edmund's character..
and the idea of the Winter Prince.. fabulous!
i really enjoyed reading it..
To favorites!
Allie Danger chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
OMG IM DYING!
magdilen chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Great job. I loved this story. Although, its hard to picture a ten year old doing some of the things Ed did. Still, it was a fascinating idea.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
wow. this is AMAZING! thank you sooo much for writing this and sharing it here! This is definitely one of the best stories i have ever read. it was greatly enjoyed :)
Edmund is my favorite character and i love reading stories in which he plays a major role. this story was one of the best though. thanks again for writing it 3 i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck! :D
Rose.Massimo chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
:O I never seen a wonderful story, like this. I loved every moment of this, because every moment had full of imagination, and it made me to say: "Wow, really? I want more" But really, you gave me more, and I loved that. I want to tell you, continue like this. This story had real moments of the real story, but you put it more interesting things.

Hugs, Rose.

Note: Sorry for my English, I am really a spanish speaker :DD
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
I know you hardly need me to tell you this, but I just thought I'd mention it- your story is awesome. :D

Epsilon Scorpii