Reviews for Resident Geek
Loved it. Regards Toni Smith
fanfictionalcolic chapter 22 . 4/7
Thx for sharing
Byentutin chapter 11 . 9/25/2021
HAHAHA! Having a crush on someone bc they're good at math is nooormal! I had a major crush on my prof in college (who wasn't even handsome) bc he was a genius in math and it was so hot when he explained things and used jargon ugh!
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
I loved this story so much, they're so cute.. Thank you for sharing
aamlkb chapter 22 . 8/23/2021
I loved this. Geeky Edward definitely does it for me. Have you ever read Computer Repair by JeskaWood, formally known as Jayeliwood ?
aamlkb chapter 7 . 8/22/2021
It’s crazy to think that the PS5 just came out and here they are talking about CD’s and PS2’s. God I feel old as I too had my cds in a sleeve thing on my sun visor.
MissWM chapter 22 . 7/16/2021
This was nice! Really enjoyed it. thanks for sharing
Michelle Law chapter 8 . 6/21/2021
Swoon! Dr. Daddy indeed! I jumped on the twilight bandwagon too late to see the movies on the big screen, but just seeing it only on a small-ish flat screen tv, wow... When Carlisle pops thru this double doors, man oh man does it give me the ZINGLES (tingles with side of Sizzle!).
Sassyvampmama chapter 22 . 11/20/2020
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/7/2020
I really love this story.
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 22 . 6/16/2020
I thought this was super sweet! I love AH universes of Twilight, and you definitely did it justice :)
briar rose of the dark realm chapter 16 . 12/26/2019
Outlander is amazing!
briar rose of the dark realm chapter 6 . 12/26/2019
I love Demetri Martin!
briar rose of the dark realm chapter 5 . 12/26/2019
Love She&Him!
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 8/14/2019
Laser tag as a first date...so geek. Angela's talk to Bella was insightful and I'm sure will give Bella a pathway into dealing with someone who is more closed off than she is.
5,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »