Reviews for Resident Geek
Sassyvampmama chapter 22 . 11/20/2020
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/7/2020
I really love this story.
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 22 . 6/16/2020
I thought this was super sweet! I love AH universes of Twilight, and you definitely did it justice :)
briar rose of the dark realm chapter 16 . 12/26/2019
Outlander is amazing!
briar rose of the dark realm chapter 6 . 12/26/2019
I love Demetri Martin!
briar rose of the dark realm chapter 5 . 12/26/2019
Love She&Him!
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 8/14/2019
Laser tag as a first date...so geek. Angela's talk to Bella was insightful and I'm sure will give Bella a pathway into dealing with someone who is more closed off than she is.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 8/14/2019
So glad these two didn't wimp out and not express how much they wanted to see each other again. Very sweet.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 8/14/2019
Good to know Bella is on the same page as geekward. She appreciates him and is attracted to him. He doesn't see himself as clearly as she does. I hope she tells him exactly how she's feeling about him and that she didn't just use him to get her admirer gone.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 8/14/2019
Emmett sounds like a good buddy making sure his geek friend joins in on the party trying to get him out and about... Ben his new roommate sounds realistically uncomfortable because their friendship is so new. Just knew Bella was going to be at this party.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
Can it be I haven't read this yet? I love a Geekward. So happy you've kept this story here so we can find it and read or reread.
yitu chapter 22 . 6/2/2019
Sweet story :-)
purplefreakanonymous chapter 6 . 4/5/2019
Lexus ISF is my dream car btw
purplefreakanonymous chapter 4 . 4/5/2019
Story is super cute so far. Side note: I adore all of the Austin Powers movies so have no shame! Lol
dpennell007 chapter 22 . 2/28/2019
Adorable story! Thank you for thoughtfully including computer and gaming definitions in the A/N for us. I would have either been lost, or would have had to read with 2 devices to Google everything.
5,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »