Reviews for Resident Geek
RingTheBella chapter 17 . 8/26
you described Bella skin as being white but all the image searches I did for "night elf" show pictures with purple skin. I'm on my phone right now so I'll search again when I get to an actual computer
RingTheBella chapter 16 . 8/26
the Tower And Hive series... the first book is called "Outlander"? it sounds interesting, I may have to check that out
RingTheBella chapter 7 . 8/16
how I met your mother: I was horrified by the ending. Heard about it ahead of time and still have not been able to bring myself to watch it
RingTheBella chapter 3 . 8/15
LoisClark had me glued to the TV every Sunday night.
RingTheBella chapter 2 . 8/15
I totally agree with you about dr. pepper.
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 8/15
I'm a little surprised that Emmett never dragged Edward to a weight room to help him bulk up a little bit. It seems like something in it would do in order to "help" Edward get a girl.
twirob chapter 22 . 7/28
thanks for completing and sharing this amazing little story with us ;D
Ajfflady chapter 22 . 7/6
Geekward was so sweet . I'm so glad he got the girl. Thank you for sharing him and all of the pop culture references.
Loveforwolves143 chapter 22 . 6/28
I loved it. That's was a great story
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 6/22
Awe this was sweet and cute I really enjoyed it thank you
lissaboss1993 chapter 1 . 4/28
I really enjoyed this story that ending before the epilogue was really odd and it kinda blew the whole story for me but still a great read.
lissaboss1993 chapter 1 . 4/25
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 13 . 4/15
Have you seen the documentary on Netflix about Leonard Nimoy? It's is awesome and I am not a huge fan but my boyfriend is
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 9 . 4/13
Loved this chapter! But, thinking about my last rant, I know you completed this story eons ago but I for one would love a "bonus" chapter where Bella confronts Alice about her utterly rude behavior. There is always this theme in almost every FF of "oh, that's just Alice" and oddly enough, she was one of my favorite characters in Twilight but since I became a FF addict, I don't know who I hate more: Alice, Rose, or Emmett. I have at least read FF where they completely alter R & E personality but Alice is always this annoying, bossy, twig no matter what and she is never told she is wrong, out of line, etc. To be honest, my least favorite character in Twilight was by far Bella...you can only hear about low self esteem for so long (Jake too, but that's a top pick for many). I think because her personality was so blah that there really isn't a formula where SM was so specific with Alice that people have a hard time thinking out of the box where it comes to her character. Even if she is poor, she has style, always animated, usually has some sixth sense even if she's not "psychic"...you get my drift. Sorry, I am just trying to say I am not bashing your writing or story direction because I LOVE this story, I know it's one of the most read on this site and I think (if you agree with my assessment of Alice) that you have a golden opportunity to put her in her place (lol).

OH, for the record...just thought of a story that painted Alice in a different light...Tip of the Spear by Robmycabanaboy (I may have the author name wrong but I know it's something about a Cabana)...if you haven't read it...it is AWESOME!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 8 . 4/12
This is like my 3rd or 4th time reading this story and I can honestly say this is the only chapter where I didn't want Edward to the girl. I think Bella taking him to the tribunal is weird and it's like everything Angela told her flew out the window. I know Edward's a loner and the thought of "let me take this guy to a place my exes will be is not very kind and I'm glad Edward didn't kiss her. It's like Bella feels dejected well, way to ruin a great date. Let me expose you to a cult I don't even like and ALICE...what a bitch! Since I know Bella's story, hey she's getting out there with a guy she likes...let me upstage her AND force her to show Edward (someone who needs to be vouched for) how the other half lives. AND, while I'm at it, the second she walks in the door I will expect her to ditch him? I would have been doing some heavy drinking if I was Edward and rethinking the package versus the girl because Bella and her "friends"...besides Angela who just was like FYI are very superficial and I wouldn't want to be a part of that world. It's not like he is oblivious, he is friends with Emmett and if it was his choice, he would have nothing to do with Greek life.
5,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »