Reviews for Resident Geek
crunchinn x ice chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
loved it!
Tardis19 chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
Great chapter. I remember being amazed the first time I played D&D, at how much math was involved. Now we bring calculators with us.
Tardis19 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Just stumbled upon this story and I'm already sucked in. Granted I'm a D&D dice rolling, WoW playing geek myself, so perhaps that's why I love your Edward so much.
DownThatLayne chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
aww such a great ending. i really really loved this story. it's so nice to take a break from all the angst i read. sometimes you just need some geekward, eh? thanks for writing xoxoxo
harkie5 chapter 22 . 4/6/2012
Great story!
Nevreadsalot chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
This story is such an enabler for my geekiness 3

The bra conversation made me LOL and reminded me of a Facebook group: 'dear boys if you want me to go away you'll have to be more supportive than I am - love her bra' or something like that...

I cannot believe anyone in college would not know the quadratic formula - I’m obsessed with it because at my school we sing it to the tune of 'pop goes the weasel' (I don't know if you have that nursery rhyme in America) it may only work in an English accent but you can give it a go. *truly revealing my geekiness*
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 22 . 4/3/2012
Oh wow, I loved it! Well done.
mookitano chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
hey I was born in the 90s and I know what Super Mario Bro's are. sadly Nintendo games are the only kind of video games I'm actually good at.

Loved the firefly reference by the way.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
oh wow! loving this so far, and ian't wait to read more!
mookitano chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Dude how can you not Love Joss Whedon?
insomniacinsanity chapter 22 . 3/15/2012
That was way too sweet! Edward's shock, then his elation... It had me smiling a little too goofy. I loved it!

Probably one of my favourite things about this fic is its realism! How they progressed, their personalities.

I'm actually kinda jealous that they have friends who like laser tag too! Le sigh, if only my friends shre in my joy...

Confession: I swear I have a girl crush on you right now. All your nerdy references... Half of these things (i.e. Doctor Who, video games, Ferris Beuler, brat pack movies, Back to the Future (333) etc.) I'm surrounded by on a daily basis (dorky, pro gamer older brother). I'm glad to know that there are other females out there that appreciate the finer things in life... Like Star Wars...

Anyways, thank you for being awesome. And for writing an awesome fic. And for introducing me to a ton of new things (doffed).
Marliarna chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I'm really liking this story. With regard to the Lois/Superman/Clark triangle, I highly recommend the song "Superman's Sex Life Boogie" by Tom Smith. You can Google it. If you listen to it, feel free to drop me a PM and let me know if you like it. Tom's got a lot of great songs.
MsCat chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
I really loved Resident Geek. None of this waiting 20 chapters before they even get together, just the right amount of problems but many more good times, and plenty of happily ever after. Not to mention a very attractive Edward! Thanks for the great story, one of my favourites.
MsCat chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
I am only at chapter 5 and intend to read the whole story as soon as possible because it is sooo good! But I had to review just now to tell you how much I love it so far. Seriously, geeky Edward is hot! I actually laughed out loud at the line 'I could lick him, he looked so good.' Amazing!
CGirl2009 chapter 22 . 3/5/2012
This was a very cute story, I really enjoyed reading it!
5,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »