Reviews for Resident Geek
Nicoconsd chapter 11 . 1/11
Man I have always wanted to play DnD but have never found a group to join... Hmmm might have to ask my graphic novel book club about that... I think it would be awesome to learn even though I should already know by now. I can't believe Edward threw out the L word... such a sweet innocent guy but geezo Edward sometimes you have to hold that back just a little! :)
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 1/10
Okay normally I wouldn't just jump in here but your definition of Comic Con although it might "technically" be correct is just no... I mean it's the most AWESOME convention in the world! And heck now a days even "cool" people dream of going. But then again I am one of those geek, nerd, sci-fi nuts that has been lucky enough to go every year for many years now. It's the highlight of my year. :) Edward seems adorable though and I can't wait to see what Bella does at the library and what type of popular girl she is. :)
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I'm a bit proud that I'm 56 and knew most of the things on your Definitions list. I even hosted a full time LAN for about two years as a parent. I know the name Josh Whedon but couldn't tell you those things about him. I also have not heard of Unreal World Tournament. My kids graduated HS in 08 and 11.
Lanigra25 chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
I just loved this! Will be saving this to read again in the near future
elizi02 chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
Hi! I dont know if you're still reading reviews here but I just started rereading this again, and I have recently watched stranger things and omg your references makes so much sense to me now especially with the dnd and the clash! So awesome! 3
Roxas fleur chapter 22 . 9/13/2016
it's really full of fluff
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
What a lovely ending. That was really cute that they were spending their anniversary amongst all their friends, playing laser tag. Then learning they are going to have a baby. Yea, very nice ending. Thank you for sharing your imagination here with us. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
That was fun. I liked her gift of the t-shirts. His gift of the necklace was sweet. I didn't much care for the way Carlisle was about not trusting Edward in adulthood. I realize some parents always see their children as just that, children. He's a grown ass man and that was rather insulting of Carlisle to do. Im glad Edward stood up for himself and Bella. I liked that she heard the important part of it too. I thought that Edward was going to stay with Bella at Charlie's? Now he's not? Strange.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
That was cute. She was so nervous about meeting his parents, when she was on the way there but, they adored her. It was funny that Edward kept thinking that his parents would want to keep her an get rid of him. Too funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 9/4/2016
Cute chapter. Charlie and Bella don't stray far from canon, do they? Those conversations they shared, was about as basic as they could be. Funny. Isn't it funny how we do start adding things to our vernacular and body language, that we gain from our significant others, in life? I like how you added that in here, with Bella talking like Edward, to Alice. I love what he came up with for their Christmas break. I was wondering how they'd handle that, with them missing each other so much over the Thanksgiving one.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 9/4/2016
Funny that I hit that 'next' button and all the things I'd mentioned in my review, suddenly the characters were realizing. Ha! Her having no costume. The place they'd attacked each other. I do really like how they solved all of it. How she simply wore his jacket and managed to get out of there with no one the wiser. And, his regret of the where, settled him down, when she said those wonderful things to him. It was wonderful how she knowingly let the ILY slip out in the middle of the sentence like that. Him catching on to it and grabbing onto it. Such a very cute scene. I may have to peruse the extras for the other version you mentioned in your bottom author note.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
That game they were playing sounded awfully yucky. If you have to hide from a video game, I'm out. I can't watch that, it gets stuck on repeat in my head, freaking me the hell out. I loved their choices in costumes . . . each one being a fantasy of the other. Very nice. However, with Edward ripping Bella out of her costume, in his haste to get her naked, she is now even more naked than when she got there . . . with nothing to wear out of the very crowded party. Well, she could wear Edward's t-shirt and he can wear his jacket. That's one way out. I love that they couldn't wait any longer and attacked each other. I just wish they'd made it back to one of their places. Hers was closest. Random persons bed . . . ewwww.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
Not sure if you're around anymore, as this was finished in 2011. However, it was interesting that you'd chosen Outlander as your choice for Bella to choose for Edward. Her telling him why she'd chosen it, it sounded perfect for him to read something of her genre. I've never seen the TV show out there, nor have I read the book. I did not know there even was a book, until you mentioned it here. I suppose you've probably seen the TV show? I'm probably the only romance fan that hasn't, lol. I really liked that they like to go to the bookstore together to search through everything. Wish my husband liked to read. As I'm sure he wishes I liked TV more. I loved that she had the courage to touch him. His coming so fast, was not surprising. I'm glad she set his mind at ease over it, immediately. Then he succeeded in getting her off . . . quite the feat, considering he has no idea what he's doing.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
That was really cute. He finally got to second base! I have a feeling he never would've even attempted that, had she not pressed him to. It was sweet that he stopped and said he wasn't ready. He'll get there eventually. Hopefully, they'll have said their 'I love you's' first.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
That is really all that happened to her? It seems so very small of a thing, considering how Angela and Alice treat her. The way they treat her, it seemed to be such a huge thing that I'd feared the worst, that Paul had forced himself on her. All he did was a hump and dump? Sadly, that's beyond normal in college. Why she'd be calling herself a whore though, that's very weird. She was the one dumped, as everyone knew she would be. No, she's not a whore. He's a dick. Like everyone tried to warn her.
5,504 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »