Reviews for Resident Geek
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 1/5
Poor Edward, he's getting a lot of experiences in one day. I know it's hard Edward, but it'll be good for you!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 1/5
I just loved them playing Laser Tag! That was so much fun to read. You my Luv, are an amazing writer. I'm sorry I'm just getting to your stories. Hell I didn't read Twilight untill 2011. I was reading the "Dead" series which turned into "True Blood" on TV. God I love those books, but once I read Twilight, well, you know what happened. The same thing that happened to us all! Hooked forever! Edward is just everything, (so is Rob).
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 1/5
Do people still play Lazer Tag, now that it's just turned 2015? God I am so old, truly!

Go Edward, you can do her, um I mean "it" you can do it.
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 1/5
Was the line "It was my pleasure"?
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 1/5
Was that Bella speaking to Edward me thinks so!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 1/5
Well, I think I am liking this fic already!
Wow! What an amazing story! Absolutely loved reading it! :)
beelzeebub chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
what happened to edward meeting charlie?
JasmineAlexis chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
Loved every bit of this story!
blb1000 chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
I loved this this story. Thank you!
blb1000 chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
I was afraid his gift was going to be a ring, which would have freaked her out.
blb1000 chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
It was like that in his vamp life too. Everyone loved B compared to broody Ed. ;-)
blb1000 chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
Not sure she got hers or if she only said she did. Glad he was finally proud though.
blb1000 chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Not sure he learned much about how to make her orgasm as she seemed to be doing most of the work.
blb1000 chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
I wonder if Paul & Jake are friends here and that's why Jake's after her. Seems Ed got more info while she was drunk than he would have otherwise.
5,453 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »