Reviews for Resident Geek
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
That was fun. I liked her gift of the t-shirts. His gift of the necklace was sweet. I didn't much care for the way Carlisle was about not trusting Edward in adulthood. I realize some parents always see their children as just that, children. He's a grown ass man and that was rather insulting of Carlisle to do. Im glad Edward stood up for himself and Bella. I liked that she heard the important part of it too. I thought that Edward was going to stay with Bella at Charlie's? Now he's not? Strange.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
That was cute. She was so nervous about meeting his parents, when she was on the way there but, they adored her. It was funny that Edward kept thinking that his parents would want to keep her an get rid of him. Too funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 9/4/2016
Cute chapter. Charlie and Bella don't stray far from canon, do they? Those conversations they shared, was about as basic as they could be. Funny. Isn't it funny how we do start adding things to our vernacular and body language, that we gain from our significant others, in life? I like how you added that in here, with Bella talking like Edward, to Alice. I love what he came up with for their Christmas break. I was wondering how they'd handle that, with them missing each other so much over the Thanksgiving one.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 9/4/2016
Funny that I hit that 'next' button and all the things I'd mentioned in my review, suddenly the characters were realizing. Ha! Her having no costume. The place they'd attacked each other. I do really like how they solved all of it. How she simply wore his jacket and managed to get out of there with no one the wiser. And, his regret of the where, settled him down, when she said those wonderful things to him. It was wonderful how she knowingly let the ILY slip out in the middle of the sentence like that. Him catching on to it and grabbing onto it. Such a very cute scene. I may have to peruse the extras for the other version you mentioned in your bottom author note.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
That game they were playing sounded awfully yucky. If you have to hide from a video game, I'm out. I can't watch that, it gets stuck on repeat in my head, freaking me the hell out. I loved their choices in costumes . . . each one being a fantasy of the other. Very nice. However, with Edward ripping Bella out of her costume, in his haste to get her naked, she is now even more naked than when she got there . . . with nothing to wear out of the very crowded party. Well, she could wear Edward's t-shirt and he can wear his jacket. That's one way out. I love that they couldn't wait any longer and attacked each other. I just wish they'd made it back to one of their places. Hers was closest. Random persons bed . . . ewwww.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
Not sure if you're around anymore, as this was finished in 2011. However, it was interesting that you'd chosen Outlander as your choice for Bella to choose for Edward. Her telling him why she'd chosen it, it sounded perfect for him to read something of her genre. I've never seen the TV show out there, nor have I read the book. I did not know there even was a book, until you mentioned it here. I suppose you've probably seen the TV show? I'm probably the only romance fan that hasn't, lol. I really liked that they like to go to the bookstore together to search through everything. Wish my husband liked to read. As I'm sure he wishes I liked TV more. I loved that she had the courage to touch him. His coming so fast, was not surprising. I'm glad she set his mind at ease over it, immediately. Then he succeeded in getting her off . . . quite the feat, considering he has no idea what he's doing.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
That was really cute. He finally got to second base! I have a feeling he never would've even attempted that, had she not pressed him to. It was sweet that he stopped and said he wasn't ready. He'll get there eventually. Hopefully, they'll have said their 'I love you's' first.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
That is really all that happened to her? It seems so very small of a thing, considering how Angela and Alice treat her. The way they treat her, it seemed to be such a huge thing that I'd feared the worst, that Paul had forced himself on her. All he did was a hump and dump? Sadly, that's beyond normal in college. Why she'd be calling herself a whore though, that's very weird. She was the one dumped, as everyone knew she would be. No, she's not a whore. He's a dick. Like everyone tried to warn her.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
Well, that was a hot mess of a chapter. Not the writing, the party. I'm thinking that these parties are more trouble than they are even worth. High school drama multiplied by a thousand, by adding alcohol, to make for a whole lot of unnecessary drama. No wonder most people steer clear from college parties altogether.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
The visual you put in my head of Edward's poor chafed dick, because of the dry hump, made me cringe for him. Poor man. I loved that he was determined to fight for her and that he wasn't even sure he knew what love was, let alone if he was in love with her. Yes, it is unfortunate that he hadn't thrown in a 'falling in' in that slight outburst of his. I'm still happy he managed a 'think' in that sentence. Angela was brilliant with her telling her to do nothing. And! It worked really well, as they had a very normal conversation about classes and the upcoming party. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
Although you definitely lost me several times in this chapte, I really enjoyed it. I loved the way Tyler entered and his Medieval speaking. That was very fun. I loved that Bella got turned on by Edward playing the game. It was very sexy of her to straddle him and them making out and dry humping to a mutual release. Yup, that was sexy. I can see Bella's panic and even understand it. However, when my husband and I first started dating over twenty-six years ago, we knew by our third date in as many nights that we found forever love. When it hits you, you know. We knew. I can completely see where Edward was coming from. At least he censored his words and included 'think' in there and didn't just fully say only those three words. Angela, please do not fail Bella . . . she needs you to guide her, not dissuade her. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
She was great at calming his very exposed nerves down. So sweet of her to do. Too bad they were attacked by rogue soda cans. I freaking adored that bathroom theme. It was perfect for them. Absolutely perfect. Makes me want to dig my Nintendo out of storage and play that game. Her fantasizing about him in his bathroom, too funny. They are really quite sweet together. Happy that they stopped watching the movie, even if you didn't write it, it's there and implied.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
I'm very glad you started with Bella in this chapter. She reinstated my faith in her. She was just beating herself up for thinking dirty thoughts about him, and not wanting to corrupt him. I rather liked her initiative in this chapter. Getting him upstairs and into the closet, attacking him. Very smart. His mini freak out when he first entered the library, not sure if he was going to run or vomit, made me worry about him. I'm glad he forged forward. His point of view of their first open mouthed kiss, was perfect. I'm so glad you switched over to him for it. He was so excited! I love that he called Emmett.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
What the hell was that meeting? Why in the hell would you need permission to date someone? That was a very, VERY weird chapter. Bella seemed to have completely lost interest in Edward. Where was her take charge attitude? She didn't take the initiative and kiss him, when she knew she'd have to make the move. That's why I feel she lost interest in him. That chapter end was so very crunchy.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Oh, you're so evil! They were about to kiss and Ben yells out. Dagnabbit. A sixty two inch television is huge! Yes, I'd say his father went a wee bit overboard. I bet it suits its purpose though. I knew right when he suggested his computer, hat he'd left it on the FB page of hers. She was a great sport about it, though. Thankfully. Yes, what is a dinner thing amongst sorority women? Will find out soon . . .
5,512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »