Reviews for Resident Geek
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
What the hell was that meeting? Why in the hell would you need permission to date someone? That was a very, VERY weird chapter. Bella seemed to have completely lost interest in Edward. Where was her take charge attitude? She didn't take the initiative and kiss him, when she knew she'd have to make the move. That's why I feel she lost interest in him. That chapter end was so very crunchy.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Oh, you're so evil! They were about to kiss and Ben yells out. Dagnabbit. A sixty two inch television is huge! Yes, I'd say his father went a wee bit overboard. I bet it suits its purpose though. I knew right when he suggested his computer, hat he'd left it on the FB page of hers. She was a great sport about it, though. Thankfully. Yes, what is a dinner thing amongst sorority women? Will find out soon . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
Edward speaking with Angela was kind of cute. Is it wrong that I liked that she left him with more questions than before they spoke? Nah, I don't think so. It was very helpful to him in the aspect of coming up with something to do for their first date. Unfortunate that she took a spill, as I do think she may have been victorious by the end of there game. I like that she convinced him to take her to his place. His question on what would have her so excited to go there, was so innocently naïve, so cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
Loved her exuberance in waking up for the day, just knowing she had a date with Edward. Too cute. Also enjoyed that Alice negotiates shopping and Bella barters down. Very funny. Angela was quite sweet to let Bella in on how to handle Edward. Saying she wished she had someone to tell her, when she started dating Ben. That was truly so kind of her to do.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
I love him and all his excited nervousness. She really likes him and he isn't quite seeing it yet. He getting glimpses. Hopefully, with him being so smart, he'll catch on quickly. Very much enjoyed their conversation.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
I loved that she asked him that! To kiss her. Loved it more that he obliged! Woo~Hoo! It was wonderful to learn that she is very much interested in him. However, he's going to think she just needed him to get out of her predicament and nothing more. I hope she can convince him. She very munched enjoyed that kiss.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
Yes, how does one fall asleep to techno? It makes me want to move, not settle. Odd. Loved him going through his options of how to leave the party, just as he got there. Fun You!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I'm thinking that Bella may have been a bit dazzled by Edward, too. At least she was capable of smiling and speaking. I'm glad he at least got a form of greeting out of himself. Emmett seems to be very caring about Edward, albeit loudly. And yes, he really shouldn't say that out loud about Edward, as it's not fair to Edward.
ninny 1 chapter 22 . 8/24/2016
I love it
brebre99 chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Amazing
MiaClassic chapter 16 . 5/11/2016
Outlander really is A1. Smiled so hard while my favs discussed my other favs
Payton79 chapter 22 . 4/17/2016
Oh, I really loved this sweet little story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
JustAnotherNerd33 chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
Hehe love it so far. Nick and Norah is my fav movie so loved the kiss
starsmina chapter 22 . 3/8/2016
Loved this story!
DeltaMLP chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I see over 800 friends on facebook and automatically think of one of my popular friends who hasover 5000... Most of which he claims to actually know.
5,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »