Reviews for Resident Geek
i like it muchly!

write more!

love
Starling Rising chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Oh, awkward Edward is so cute. He's so suave in the books, but I"m sure that if you stripped him of his crazy vampire mind and his century of experience, he would have stuttered a bit more. It's so endearing. Kudos to Bella, too, for knowing how to pick a man. I'm sure she'll be glad she saw past the geeky exterior. :)
cat's wand chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
haha R2D2...thats special:) i think edward should be in the mathletes! (mean girls:))
hpobsessedrissa chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
I am loving this story. Everything about this Edward fits Rob's role as Daniel Gale to a 't', especially the part where he tells her about himself and rambles on nervously. That reminds me of the 'sexually aroused' scene in that movie, lol (love how he says that line).

And yeah, thanks to your question about the "that's what she said" bit, I went back through here trying to sot it and suddenly found innuendo in everything, lol. Apparently you're not the only one whose mind functions like a 13 year old boy's.

So here is my number one guess:

“Really? That sucks,” Bella said slowly, frowning.

And because my mind is so pervalicious, I'll throw out a couple more that tickled my fancy:

“That’s cool. Would you really want to update my computer for me?”

“So, what did you mean by ‘different forms’?”

Loving the story and can't wait for more updates :D
xiomara209 chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
omg..he is such a nerd..i didnt think he was going to be this nerdy..
Sdjk chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Your creation of geeky/computer guy Edward is so good. I just love him. Hoping that Bella rips off the glasses and jumps Edwards bones sometime soon. He is going to need a little confidence boost to advance with Bella.
barbarito chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
OH My GOD! That was fricking fabulous! Edward is so damned sweet and I love how Bella is shy around him and blushes ,but still tells him what she is feeling! The reference Edward made about "Duckie loses out to Blane every time!" LOVED it! Pretty in Pink, yeah that's a fantastic movie with Jake Ryan!Total hottie! Anyways, Loved the chapter and how the two of them are together!Cannot wait for the next update! You Rock!
Starshinedown chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
I love this Edward so freaking much, you don't even know. Poor sweet little geeky hotty.

*purrs* Now where is my hot geek!
birdee18 chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Oh gosh, Edward is so freaking adorable! I laughed so hard when he was thinking about how his room screamed Star Wars Nerd! He was so cute when he was nervous. I felt terrible for Edward when he asked if Emmett had asked her to talk to him. My heart soared when she agreed to see him again. I really, really love this story, and I am excited to see how their next meeting goes!
u2ugly2nv chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Yea an update! everytime a read a new chapter, it makes me so excited for edward.. I like the fact that bella is doing the pursuing..
Lola Schatzi chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
I LOVED IT! But I must say that my favorite part of the entire chapter, was when Edward said he needed to go hom and blog the entire experience! I thought that was so endearing and sweet!

I just love how vulnerable they both seem to be around eachother!

Great chapter as usual!
Debussy-This chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
You kick my ass so hard. Truly.
acirelemagne chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
“Really? That sucks,” Bella said slowly, frowning.

"That's what she said."

ok, there's my guess. Loved the chapter! And don't be so hard on yourself about writing...it's called a process for a reason silly, and obviously you are doing a good job. Dare I say an epic job? Oh and my friend actually has 2 of those "real" lightsabers in the collector holders and a lifesize Spiderman in his collection room. where he has 2 of every star wars toy known to man...i am dead serious. It takes up all of his basement. He could open it up as a museum.
writeswithcrayons chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
I hate you for making me love this story so much! You turned me into Alice! I literally squealed when I saw you updated, but it has to be one of the cutest stories ever. Update soon!
Cristygen chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Great chapter!

Loved the awkwardness between the two of them! that was so sweet! Very well written! Man, why didn't he kissed her again? He needs to get over that fast!

Can't wait for more!