Reviews for Resident Geek
anuddaone chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
love the story! Love the glossery of terms at the end... :)

m...geeky edward...nice.

can't wait to read more...
CallMeBetty chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Sorry I'm late to the party...I love this. Geekward is pretty fantastic!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
I love this.

Seriously, Geek!Edward is total love, BB. It kinda makes me sigh.
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
o i'm excited for this! nerdy edward makes me smile.. :)

is there a thread on twilighted?
aj79k40 chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
You are a really, really fun writer! Great story!
germanAkice chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Wow! great Story I love it!

continue fast!

bye

Mary-Alice-Brandon-Cullen
mllesinistre chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Oh man what a cute story. Edward is so adorable with all the geeky stuff he does. I cracked up laughing when he said he had some serious blogging to do. And bless Bella's heart for falling for him. I'd love to hear more from Bella's POV because I like reading what she really thinks of him. If only Bella's voiced her thoughts more maybe he wouldn't be so shy and hard on himself. Also Alice obviously knows something we don't, so do tell.

I look forward to the next chapter.
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
yeah! more greatness from you!

I know... I am late

sorry

xoxo

jennie
Lorrie Lynn chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Finally! A well written Geeky Edward fanfic! I love you right now for writting this! All the Geeky/Nerd Edward fics I have read are either poorly written or never finished which made me sad. So keep writting until its finished. I am begging! I just love the idea of a geeky Edward! :)

And I so have to agree about how Dean Cain as Clark Kent was so MUCH MORE alluring than Superman. Lois was just so Blind.

I love DOCTOR WHO. I'm, not much of a Sci-Fi fanatic but I do love Stargate, Doctor Who, Firefly, and others I haven't watched in forever. :)

Also I love how you have definitions down at the bottom for us because I definately don't know what some of the stuff was. So thanks again! :)

Can't wait for another update. Update soon, pretty please? ;)

Much Love, Lorrie Lynn
Sophia24 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
aw...its so cute. i love it! i watched 'live on mars' a couple of times and i love Dr Who, even though im almost 17 but David Tennant...*sigh*...lol, anyway, i really liked this chapter and i cant wait to find out more. update soon please!
justbri chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Great story so far! Can't wait for updates.
Sophia24 chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
i love this story! but i just have to say...i loved Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman! it was my favourite programme for ages...lol, yeah, i just had to get that out of my system...
OCDindeed chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Finally managed to find some time and get on board with this!

LOVE, love Love geeky Edward... and you used Nick and Norah! Top notch baby!

I love the John Hughes feel you have going. I miss those days.

I will see you on the boards at Twilight my dear.

My guess for the snickering?

"do you want to come inside?”... That's what she said.
halojones chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
omg, my story alerts for this one wasn't coming through and I had to make up three chappies at once! Love this story! Love nerd Edward! nerd edward is sorta my favorite edward type! update soon!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
i love this so far.

i love the personal dictionary at the end of every chapter...

i giggled especially at the thought of ben blasting techno music. i don't even know why. that's just perfect.

and you'e so right about indie.. and a lot of good music.

i'll know all the songs by heart from an artist.. then a year and a half later.. singles start coming out on the radio from 'brand new artist/album' and everyone else only knows the chorus to the single.
5,512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 345 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 365 .. Last Next »