Reviews for Resident Geek
halojones chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
omg, my story alerts for this one wasn't coming through and I had to make up three chappies at once! Love this story! Love nerd Edward! nerd edward is sorta my favorite edward type! update soon!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
i love this so far.

i love the personal dictionary at the end of every chapter...

i giggled especially at the thought of ben blasting techno music. i don't even know why. that's just perfect.

and you'e so right about indie.. and a lot of good music.

i'll know all the songs by heart from an artist.. then a year and a half later.. singles start coming out on the radio from 'brand new artist/album' and everyone else only knows the chorus to the single.
MLynn1985 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Awesome chapter. I love the awkwardness between them. It was perfect and realistic. And Edward's inner monologue while they were walking to her house and his "Shit. I was hard." comment had me cracking up. He's so cute.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Bella really needs to back up off my boy. I want to be the one to turn him into a man! I'll even dress up like Princess Leia for him.
NightmareVsReality chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
I love Zooey Deschanel. I think she has a great voice.

Please,please,please update soon. I actully REALLY like this.x)
NightmareVsReality chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Haha! I'm such a geek. I knew what you ment when you saud WoW and D&D.

Anyways, I love thisso far.
NightmareVsReality chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Haha! I love Joss Whedon, LAN parties and Unreal Tournament! Oh! And don't get me started on the ComiCon! I wish I was actually able to go to one. x)

Anyhow, I love this so far. I love geeky Edward. Geeky Edward somehow always make you feel bad for him but love him all at the same time! I love it.
AmberGlow2 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
This is cracking me up! I love Bella on the attack!
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I love the into! Especially the geek glossary at the end. LOL
VampiresandChocolate chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
I want the Yoda Lightsaber. And the big Falcon. My mom says that at age 28 and being a mom myself I sould get over the toys. Not a chance mom.

I loved the chapter! It was good. I like how Bella is a geek in her own literature way to Edwards computer way.

Vicky
edwardsfavoriteflavor chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
Great story. Thanks!
SpecialK199 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
I would have to say that yes, you are the epitome of evil for leaving it on a cliffhanger like that, but you're obviously having fun with the storyline!

More please!
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Hey

Another good chapter, and having dated a few geeks in my past I was able to recognise the acronyms that you peppered throughout it. Speaking of which, I'm in Australia and we don't have Dr Pepper here - can you describe what it's like?

Cheers

Sandy
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Hiya

I've just bounced my way through Isabel's portfolio and found your work, and I'm so glad that I did!

I've just gotten off to a rollicking good start with this chapter, and I look forward to reading more (hint hint), but couldn't move on until I'd gotten in touch with you. I'm a huge believer in feedback, having written fanfic in my ancient past (I'm 38 now), so here goes.

Great scene descriptions, and your dialogue flows very naturally. You have a clean crisp delivery (hmm, you're starting to sound like a white wine now!) that makes it a pleasure to read. The writing flows seamlessly, with no spelling or grammatical 'bumps', and I think it's safe to say that I'm hooked.

I'll be looking forward to checking out more, so no doubt you'll hear from me very soon!

Cheers

Sandy (Australia, in case you're wondering how international your audience is!)
InterruptedProgress chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Geeky Edward is incredibly sexy.

In my opinion at least.

I laughed out loud when he said he had to do some blogging.
5,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 345 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 365 .. Last Next »