Reviews for Resident Geek
padfootly chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
loving the superman comparison. xD
gallantcorkscrews chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
SPOT ON.

the clark kent analogy was brilliant.
psychodancechick89 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Yay for more Bella/Edward action!

And I used to love that show! My best friend still totally has the hots for Dean Cain because of that show lol!
acirelemagne chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
devilish girl! of course he will say yes...i mean, he will right? omg please say yes, edward. we need some make out and then you guys can talk or whatever.
CallistoLexx chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
1. Geek!Edward is so frakkin' sexy, you have no idea. Wait, I think you do. This chapter wasn't from his POV, but he was still so freakin' sexy.

2. Edward, please say yes. PLEASE say yes!

3. Yes, you were evil for leaving it off there, but I still love you 'cause you're writing this awesomness.

4. And finally, I remember watching L&C way back when, too. And, like you, only the first couple of seasons. That was way back when Terri Hatcher was normally sized. Now she's so thin I just want to tie her down and force her to eat at least ten cheeseburgers.
mokanimom chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
You're killing me with these little cliffies! This is such a fun story. Can't wait for more.
Starshinedown chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
E-ville!

...Edward is an idiot if his cute, geeky, D&D-playing ass doesn't agree to leave with her. *sigh* But I know first hand how socially awkward D&D/WoW boys are.
lostmytrainofthought chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Yeah you are the epitome of evil! HOW COULD YOU!

Gah, update please!
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
OMG, Dean Cain in those glasses was totally hot. I love this Bella who steps out of her comfort zone and goes after what she wants. I just have to wonder if that was poor Edward's first kiss. Please let Edward say yes. I want to see Newton flip out seeing Edward with Bella.
barbarito chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Holy Crap! I have the BIGGEST GRIN on my face right now! That was so cute how the tables are turned and Bella is pursuing Edward! Love how he bit his lip! I would totally love to see her attack him! OME! His reaction would be priceless!Keep spoiling us with the updates! Loved Dean Cain too! Total hottie!
birdee18 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Oh yes, yes, yes! Bella thinks Geeky Edward is cute! I love the things she thought about his hair, and the fact that she loves his glasses is adorable. I laughed when she was comparing Clark Kent to Superman. I can only imagine what was going through Edward's mind when he kissed Bella and when she asked if he wanted to leave. I am so in love with this story it's not even funny!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Thanks so much for your definitions because I am lost without them. I'm really hoping it's Bella talking to him, but I'm not going to get my hopes up yet.
barbarito chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
OK! You made me chuckle! Totally loving geeky Edward and how he had been looking around the library for Bella! I hope that was Bella grabbing him by the arm! Can't wait to see his reacton!Look forward to your next update!
FlyingFleshEater chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
This is great. The characterization is spot on. I love it. And you're right, DP pwns Coke.
wtvoc chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
i love you for the pwning reference. i say "ownage", but i'm not a hardcore geek. heh...

AND DUDE DR PEPPER IS EVERYWHERE

AND HEY FUCK DIET DR PEPPER IT IS NOT THE SAME DAMNED DRINK

PS- ROB HAS STATED HIS FAVE X-MEN CHARACTER IS GAMBIT

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE THAT'S MY FAVORITE DAMNED X-MEN CHARACTER, AND I DIED DED WHEN I FOUND THIS OUT.
5,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 346 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 .. Last Next »