Reviews for Resident Geek
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Bella really needs to back up off my boy. I want to be the one to turn him into a man! I'll even dress up like Princess Leia for him.
NightmareVsReality chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
I love Zooey Deschanel. I think she has a great voice.

Please,please,please update soon. I actully REALLY like this.x)
NightmareVsReality chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Haha! I'm such a geek. I knew what you ment when you saud WoW and D&D.

Anyways, I love thisso far.
NightmareVsReality chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Haha! I love Joss Whedon, LAN parties and Unreal Tournament! Oh! And don't get me started on the ComiCon! I wish I was actually able to go to one. x)

Anyhow, I love this so far. I love geeky Edward. Geeky Edward somehow always make you feel bad for him but love him all at the same time! I love it.
AmberGlow2 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
This is cracking me up! I love Bella on the attack!
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I love the into! Especially the geek glossary at the end. LOL
VampiresandChocolate chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
I want the Yoda Lightsaber. And the big Falcon. My mom says that at age 28 and being a mom myself I sould get over the toys. Not a chance mom.

I loved the chapter! It was good. I like how Bella is a geek in her own literature way to Edwards computer way.

Vicky
edwardsfavoriteflavor chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
Great story. Thanks!
SpecialK199 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
I would have to say that yes, you are the epitome of evil for leaving it on a cliffhanger like that, but you're obviously having fun with the storyline!

More please!
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Hey

Another good chapter, and having dated a few geeks in my past I was able to recognise the acronyms that you peppered throughout it. Speaking of which, I'm in Australia and we don't have Dr Pepper here - can you describe what it's like?

Cheers

Sandy
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Hiya

I've just bounced my way through Isabel's portfolio and found your work, and I'm so glad that I did!

I've just gotten off to a rollicking good start with this chapter, and I look forward to reading more (hint hint), but couldn't move on until I'd gotten in touch with you. I'm a huge believer in feedback, having written fanfic in my ancient past (I'm 38 now), so here goes.

Great scene descriptions, and your dialogue flows very naturally. You have a clean crisp delivery (hmm, you're starting to sound like a white wine now!) that makes it a pleasure to read. The writing flows seamlessly, with no spelling or grammatical 'bumps', and I think it's safe to say that I'm hooked.

I'll be looking forward to checking out more, so no doubt you'll hear from me very soon!

Cheers

Sandy (Australia, in case you're wondering how international your audience is!)
InterruptedProgress chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Geeky Edward is incredibly sexy.

In my opinion at least.

I laughed out loud when he said he had to do some blogging.
annniej13 chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Loved this chapter Christine! I love geeky Edward and Bella is so sweet to him! So glad he had the guts to ask her to hang out.

We love She & Him at my house! That is so funny that you used them in your story. My hubby has a crush on Zooey!

Looking forward to more!
Abigail Tracey chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
that's just so cute...I love geeky Edward! lol...
Zoobert chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Hey, I really love your story! I loved Rob in the bad mothers handbook too. I love John Hughes and I totally agree that she should have ended up with Duckie! Stupid Blane! I love Duckie's dance..Ok I'm totally rambling now. Any way I think your story is awesome and I cant wait for more.

Zoe x