Reviews for Resident Geek
kaypgirl chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Huh, so how many girls have had crushes on the unobservant Edward? Or is Bella just giving him too much credit? Okay, let's see, there was a Rose and Alice mention, as well as the already present Emmett and even an unnamed cameo from Jake. So when's Jasper going to show up?
kaypgirl chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
What? Dr. Pepper not being available everywhere? That's a crime. I'm pretty sure it is, especially because I knew someone who moved from Connecticut and she knew what Dr. Pepper was, but not Mr. Pibb (a lame Dr. Pepper substitute from Coke, as Dr. P is a Pepsi product, and it actually tastes similar).
ScarlettLetters chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Yes you are evil, an evil genius! I love geeky Edward. Forward Bella's pretty fun too. Let the games begin!
LeechLover85 chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
UNGH!

CHRIS!

I LOVE YOU!

You naughty, naughty girl you!
jendanmeg chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
OH yes, I REALLY like nerdy Edward. More please.
Anna Kate Cullen chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Christine, I love this fic! Geeky Edward is so sexy and you write him really well. I can't wait to read more.
BellaBonnie chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
*Clapping Hands - Jumping up and Down* YES! YES! YES! I love this - Geeky Edward is HOTT. I love me a guy in glasses, seriously... Robward in glasses... YUMMY
Beverley-Cullen chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
oh i like your fan fiction, i imagine Edward like Daniel Gale
amblovestoread chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
I just love how you have all the definitions at the end of each chapter. It helps me out, thanks. I love geek Edward, too cute for words. And your Bella is already a favorite in my book for taking that leap out there and kissing him, YES!

"I wanted to attack him, slam him up against a wall somewhere, and never come up for air." - YES PLEASE

Oh I wanted to comment on the Dr Pepper from Tx. I live ten min away from Dublin, you know where the best Dr Pepper comes from. Dr Pepper is better than Coke...LOL

Great story!
literatefanatic27 chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
I agree Dean Cain is smoking!
geekgirlhope chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Thanks for the shout out!

Love this Bella, love her. This was short but very Sweet. Are we going to get this from Edwards POV, please say yes?
JediShadowolf chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
OK, first off "FOR THE HORDE!"

Secondly, I think I'm now in love with Geeky Edward. He's fantastic! And Bella's smart enough to recognize that, so props to her. :) Can't wait to see more of this!
breazoocullen chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Love it! Geeky Edward is damn hot! ]
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
yes, you are the epitome of... evil.. no devious is the word...

i love the lois lane and superman/clark kent dabble.. sighs i
jennaloohoo chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Yes, you are the epitome of evil for leaving that there! Update again soon?

Jen

(BTW, I can totally see this happening on my campus. Actually, I can definitely see myself as Bella because I love the nerdy guys!)
5,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 346 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 .. Last Next »