Reviews for Resident Geek
A Wilde Handful chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
I love how Bella is so attracted to geeky Edward. And the whole glasses thing cracked me up. I actually had a chat with someone a few days ago about how black rimmed glasses instantly remind her of Clark Kent.

And Edward is going to say yes. . . that is, if he can even talk. Hehe. Good job!
A Wilde Handful chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
OME, Joss Whedon. Haha. I have a feeling I'll love this story. If you throw in some Buffy references in EPOV, it'll amuse the heck out of me.

I love geeky Edward too. :) Good job.
Rhiannon Summer chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
this is so awesome! you have to update or i'm going to kill you. then bring you back to life so you can write more.
shwriteme chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
I love this story. I love geeky Edward. He's one of my favorites I think-at least at this point he is.

The scene is well written. It is short and to the point. I get a good feeling for Bella's character here. She isn't as interesting to me as Edward is yet, but I think that is very difficult to achieve.

Yes you are evil for leaving it there. I do see the interest in leaving the reader wanting more. I understand that and applaud you for the effort. However, I'd prefer if the scene wasn't split up. Finish the scene and leave enough open at the end of the scene to keep the reader guessing. At least that is my advice.

One other small point was in the beginning, when you have Bella thinking a lot of things including bringing up old TV shows while waiting for Edward's response. The timing feels a bit too long-like you are trying to fit too much into that short span of time. It might be more effective if you had her thinking these things while looking at him across the room-before she touches his arm. When you change POV it is acceptable to go back a bit in time into the other person's head and that would give her more time to think these things without us wondering how long she was standing there staring at him.

I'm rambling here I know. Sorry.

That is a very small point. I'm being picky. Just wanted to leave some constructive criticism. It is difficult to turn off the editor in me. But I just want you to know that I love your story and I wouldn't bother if I didn't think it was worth it.

Most excellent.

Anxiously awaiting more. Not that I'm spoiled or anything. :)
padfootly chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
loving the superman comparison. xD
gallantcorkscrews chapter 3 . 9/3/2008

the clark kent analogy was brilliant.
psychodancechick89 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Yay for more Bella/Edward action!

And I used to love that show! My best friend still totally has the hots for Dean Cain because of that show lol!
acirelemagne chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
devilish girl! of course he will say yes...i mean, he will right? omg please say yes, edward. we need some make out and then you guys can talk or whatever.
CallistoLexx chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
1. Geek!Edward is so frakkin' sexy, you have no idea. Wait, I think you do. This chapter wasn't from his POV, but he was still so freakin' sexy.

2. Edward, please say yes. PLEASE say yes!

3. Yes, you were evil for leaving it off there, but I still love you 'cause you're writing this awesomness.

4. And finally, I remember watching L&C way back when, too. And, like you, only the first couple of seasons. That was way back when Terri Hatcher was normally sized. Now she's so thin I just want to tie her down and force her to eat at least ten cheeseburgers.
mokanimom chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
You're killing me with these little cliffies! This is such a fun story. Can't wait for more.
Starshinedown chapter 3 . 9/3/2008

...Edward is an idiot if his cute, geeky, D&D-playing ass doesn't agree to leave with her. *sigh* But I know first hand how socially awkward D&D/WoW boys are.
lostmytrainofthought chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Yeah you are the epitome of evil! HOW COULD YOU!

Gah, update please!
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
OMG, Dean Cain in those glasses was totally hot. I love this Bella who steps out of her comfort zone and goes after what she wants. I just have to wonder if that was poor Edward's first kiss. Please let Edward say yes. I want to see Newton flip out seeing Edward with Bella.
barbarito chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Holy Crap! I have the BIGGEST GRIN on my face right now! That was so cute how the tables are turned and Bella is pursuing Edward! Love how he bit his lip! I would totally love to see her attack him! OME! His reaction would be priceless!Keep spoiling us with the updates! Loved Dean Cain too! Total hottie!
birdee18 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Oh yes, yes, yes! Bella thinks Geeky Edward is cute! I love the things she thought about his hair, and the fact that she loves his glasses is adorable. I laughed when she was comparing Clark Kent to Superman. I can only imagine what was going through Edward's mind when he kissed Bella and when she asked if he wanted to leave. I am so in love with this story it's not even funny!
5,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 349 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 .. Last Next »