Reviews for Resident Geek
geekgirlhope chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Thanks for the shout out!

Love this Bella, love her. This was short but very Sweet. Are we going to get this from Edwards POV, please say yes?
JediShadowolf chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
OK, first off "FOR THE HORDE!"

Secondly, I think I'm now in love with Geeky Edward. He's fantastic! And Bella's smart enough to recognize that, so props to her. :) Can't wait to see more of this!
breazoocullen chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Love it! Geeky Edward is damn hot! ]
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
yes, you are the epitome of... evil.. no devious is the word...

i love the lois lane and superman/clark kent dabble.. sighs i
jennaloohoo chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Yes, you are the epitome of evil for leaving that there! Update again soon?

Jen

(BTW, I can totally see this happening on my campus. Actually, I can definitely see myself as Bella because I love the nerdy guys!)
wtvoc chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
dean cain is hotness personified, BB.

please say yes please say yes

sigh. i loved coming home from fail school to an update.

thank you.
vampyrgroupie chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Wow, I absolutely agree with you about Lois and Clark; Dean Cain was the more appealing Clark Kent ever, and Lois Lane took forever to appreciate him. I loved that show and so, of course, I love the pairing that you have come up with of geeky-but-hot Edward with a slightly bolder Bella. I really like your story and look forward to upcoming chapters-thanks so much!
Orions-eyes chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Loved this chapter! I'm so glad you've decided to keep going with this story. Hopefully, you'll keep finding the inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
Sdjk chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
First of all who doesn't want to slam Edward up against a wall and have their way with him. Go Bella!

I just love this story...please have Bella seduce Edward while playing WoW or one of his other games causing him to lose, but at that point he won't care.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Love geeky/computer nerd Edward.
FolsomBoogie chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
I like the whole Nick & Norah tie in. It was really sweet. And of course, Nerdy Edward is the best!
bug2001 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Yes, you are the epitome of evil. Truly. :) I adored this chapter. So good. Clark Kent was totally hot on the New Adventures of Superman ... sigh.

Loved this: "... that would suck if this was one-sided." If she only knew. ;)
hot 101 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
OK, so I'm starting to realize that cliffhanggers are DEFINITELY your thing LOL.

But wait, was the unwanted admirer Jake? that can't be good...

Really great chapter though! and its so true, glasses totally add to a guys hottness level!.Update soon please.
Starling Rising chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Yes. The absolute epitome of evil. And I'm still waiting for Grammar-nazi Edward. However, this chapter was so full of awesome that I'll forgive you.

Edward had better say yes. I want to see what he and Bella get up to. After all, it's always the quiet ones. ;)
blinding-rainbows chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
so i watched this trailer and loved it. i want to see the movie now.. but anyway,

loved the chapter, but i love edward's POV better i think.. maybe because i love his geeky inner thoughts? iunno, haha. and did that sound weird?...

but i hope you can update soon!
Lola Schatzi chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
You better believe I was reading this! And loving it too!

I loved this chapter lots! But I will expound more over at twilighted.

Be prepared for more pictures! My hubby loves that I'm exhibitioning his brother like this! Ha ha!
5,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 349 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 .. Last Next »