Reviews for Resident Geek
Winter Aquamarine chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
It was a really sweet and cute story!
Vivi H88 chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
Great story :)
apparentlyAGeek2 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
This story is fun :). I'm beginning to wonder if the fact that I already knew all of the words that you define at the end of these chapters makes me a geek. (Which is fine by me). ...guess that's what happens when you major in CS :).
Diana Prenze chapter 22 . 1/28/2014
Oh my god! I loved this fic so much! First of all I'm a big fan of Geeky Edwards but this one is just sdjhkja I can't even define it. I loved it. I founded it so amusing when he found out boobs, oh my gosh, I think I'm in love with this. Besides, the nerdy things keep me so interested... I used to play RO and now I have a big curiosity to try D&D. This was the most fluffly and enchanting couple that I read about. Their relationship made me ship hard (?) that sounds weird. So! I think I'm going trough over your other fics sometimes. Read (?) you later!
MatingInspires chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Really enjoyed your story!
MatingInspires chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Laser tag? Lmao. At least it's unique :-)
MatingInspires chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Yes! They have plans!
Lilspark chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Omg the walking dead is amazing the comics, tv series and games
Arrhhh such a nerd i am when it comes to zombies other wise im all for romance and shopping
NaniOliveira chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
Bella definitely did the right choice of Halloween costume.
NaniOliveira chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Be in the command, Bella haha.
Edward's nervousness was hilarious. Good Luck at yout try, Dirty Girl.
NaniOliveira chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
Sure I'm as confused as Edward.
NaniOliveira chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Yeah, I understand how it must have soudend weird to Bella e-e. You know, I believe that everything has its time, although we don't always follow this statemente, so hearing a ''I think I love you'' is... Embarassing.
Good Luck for them both.
NaniOliveira chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Last chapter I meant that I've never read an fanfiction with an Geek Edward that made it till the end. Sorry, I'm too asleep.
Emmet as always playing the asshole, but he and Tony Stark are the only assholes I love :)
NaniOliveira chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I don't really know why all the fanfictions that I've ever read didn't make up till the end. I hope that doesn't happen to you hauhsuhuahushsua.
Got interested :) See ya!
distractinglysimple chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
I had to stop and compose myself at the blue sun shirt.
Excuse me whilst I go sob over firefly now.
5,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »