Reviews for Resident Geek
MatingInspires chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Yes! They have plans!
Lilspark chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Omg the walking dead is amazing the comics, tv series and games
Arrhhh such a nerd i am when it comes to zombies other wise im all for romance and shopping
NaniOliveira chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
Bella definitely did the right choice of Halloween costume.
NaniOliveira chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Be in the command, Bella haha.
Edward's nervousness was hilarious. Good Luck at yout try, Dirty Girl.
NaniOliveira chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
WTF?
Sure I'm as confused as Edward.
NaniOliveira chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Yeah, I understand how it must have soudend weird to Bella e-e. You know, I believe that everything has its time, although we don't always follow this statemente, so hearing a ''I think I love you'' is... Embarassing.
Good Luck for them both.
NaniOliveira chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Last chapter I meant that I've never read an fanfiction with an Geek Edward that made it till the end. Sorry, I'm too asleep.
Emmet as always playing the asshole, but he and Tony Stark are the only assholes I love :)
NaniOliveira chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I don't really know why all the fanfictions that I've ever read didn't make up till the end. I hope that doesn't happen to you hauhsuhuahushsua.
Got interested :) See ya!
miho33 chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
I had to stop and compose myself at the blue sun shirt.
Excuse me whilst I go sob over firefly now.
trbhasspkn chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Cute beginning! Cute enough to keep reading!
kalibean chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
I thought I read this ages ago and was digging around for some light hearted weekend re-reads and thought this looked perfect. Turns out, totally new to me even though its in a billion favorites lists out there. I liked it too :) Thanks for sharing!
Duvi chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Firefly is my favorite show of all time followed by Buffy! I need to find me a guy like this! Seriously I only really liked Netflix after I saw it had Firefly. I play my favorite episode when I clean my house. Ugh! I love this story so much! Nathan and Neil...awesome actors.
Duvi chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
My students love google Earth.
Duvi chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Smart girl! Get your man!
dreamiedreamer chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Thank you very much for this cute story.
5,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »