Reviews for Green
AonoKenshi chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Great story! But, I thought that Kaiten was a Hyuga thing..
chibinejiten chapter 2 . 3/31/2010

OH MY GOD!

oh gosh i was screaming inside kya ireally love this,

this is so GREAT XD
Mizu Yume chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Good story and well written. But are ever going to update this? It would be wonderful if you could, if you have the time, then please update this. I really want to know what happens! Anyways, very well written, good plot, and over all great!
Nerd4eva chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Love it! Lol poor Neji and Tenten, both too shocked for words when they find out they love each other... I think it's ADORABLE! Hee Hee anyways awesome job, can't wait to see what happens! P
Mizu Yume chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Really good story! I noticed that you haven't updated since September. That was over 3 months ago. I hope you haven't given up on this story, and that you'll update this story as soon as you can! Please!
inu-rulz chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
O. M. G.! you tottally need to update soon!
PrincessPika chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Whoa.. really amazing story, I loved it! 10/10

-Pika-chan
Merciless Ruby chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
awesome story! Go tenten...and Neji! XD

Up-date soon!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
I LOVE IT!IT IS AWESOME! you described the battle and his reaction really really well. and i loved your use of sorta flashbacks. Itwas awesome.
UcHiHaHyUuGa chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
omg... if it's not complete, please update soon
Under a Rain Cloud chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Great story, I thought it was really good how you developed the plot so quickly. But when Neji was fallin through the air, what happened? You made it seem like he landed on Tenten. But still really good story, I probably messed it up because I am really Tired. I woke up too early...
inu-rulz chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
yes! more chapters would be awesome! update soon please!
High Queen Susan the Gentle chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Under a Rain Cloud chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Great story, please update as soon as you can. thanks XD
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!