Reviews for As Its to Time
Carindel chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
...manly, hairy hand jokes are COOL!
Ayjah chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Love the ending!
Daine-Weirynsra chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I was chuckling to myself through the whole of it. The humor was superb as was good ol' Jack. I adore Jack when written well, and you more than surpassed that mark.
ArwenMUC chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I'm glad that Rose and the Doctor fell back in love :) Good job with the story.
Alliea chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Don't know how I ever missed this one, had thought I had read them all but realized after beginning this one that I hadn't. As always, lovely and well written. I love the idea of the TARDIS interfering. I always thought she would/will.

Glad to hear on your LJ that there's another installment!
OtherMeWriter chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
o Lovely! I do so love the way you do romance. I also love that you had Jack and Verity drinking to their best friends. Always said Verity is full of all kinds of interesting trick and things.
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh dear what in the world is Jack up to n ow? The course of true love never goes smooth with those two. Sigh and what was with Jack snagging the Doctors Sonic and locking him in, well then again he does tend to wander off just as badly if not worse then Rose, So maybe a good move there, it will keep him out of the middle of whatever romantic fix he's concocting to get these two back on course.
123-321 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
aww
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
"not this crazy variety show I've done over the centuries"

LOL too true XD
latin-freak chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
brilliant!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Sheepish!TARDIS! Yay! -huggles her-
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
I think I love it mostly for the Nine references and related realizations ;)

Nice!
Zephyrfox chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
That was wonderful!
DNAyres chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
I love it...But who's the lady? Simply wonderful...
mysterypoet66 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
1. Thanks for the linear-time ref., (always tricky with these 3.) 2. I LOVE the touchstone the events of TEC & TDD provide. 3. The bit with Jack at the console...inspired. This story is lovely and funny and the end could open entire motorways of narrative opportunities.