Reviews for Descending into Obscurity
ljpjcg chapter 25 . 2/2
Oh wow I am shocked that this has ended here. Such an engaging story surely needs a happy ending for all of Hermione's suffering. I am looking forward to reading the sequel!
HPfan chapter 1 . 1/25
I have to say I agree with num1baby and meg527. While I really enjoyed your story I would not have invested the time to ready it when I feel no resolution has occur. Please continue with part 2 or some small epilogue to resolve the charchters
Valarya chapter 25 . 1/21
Can't wait to read the sequel I love ur story! And the fact that u made harry hate dumbledore. Soo sick of stories where harry fawns over him!
Valarya chapter 6 . 1/20
U r a sick twisted author... I really like you! :-D
Mu-Nition chapter 25 . 1/18
Good story overall, just one question: how is this SS/HG in any way?
bitter-sweet787 chapter 25 . 1/3
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Next story please! This was fantastic! I might actually follow an "in progress" story for a change! I usually wait for a whole story to be complete before reading, but I can't wait that long!
Noname chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Now dont get me wrong, this is a fantastic story!
But as many of the reviews have said im dissapointed! This really shouldnt have been labeled as complete, as it is clearly not! I read for days waiting and having feels waiting for a happy ending but all its done is left he in the horror i felt while reading most of this story. Once again, i loved it but you really need to relable this story as "incomplete" because it just isnt and people like mewho only read complete fiction are left upset and unended. While saying this, i avidly look forward to part 2 of this as im most anxious and put out after the rather lacking ending.
Though thank you for the enormous amount of detail and well planned storyline that has been displayed here.
Warm regards, Merry christmas x
ann may chapter 25 . 12/19/2013
Been following from the a story that sticks with forward to the sequel.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
Well this is a great story but it isn't really SS/HG. Also would love to see the sequel! I hope it comes out soon!
Amber chapter 25 . 12/5/2013
Can't wait to read the second part an awesome story
meg527 chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
This is well-written, but the ending is quite unfulfilling. I agree with a previous reviewer who stated that the current ending, which leaves every primary character-line of the story unresolved, renders all the agony pointless.

I read this primarily because the status said 'Complete.' It definitely does not feel complete, though the mention at the end of a future Part 2 Is promising.

While I was intrigued by this story, I wish I had waited until it was truly complete before starting it. Everything is totally unresolved at this point.
Jael73 chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
Wow. This Albus is pure evil. Great job!
Objective chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
The amount and detail of torture in this story...write that sequel, because right now there's no point to any of the agony you portrayed.
Vess chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
looking forward for the sequel I can hardly wait.