Reviews for Descending into Obscurity
Bruh chapter 25 . 1/26/2015
That was friggen creepy, but in a good way. Where is this sequel you speak of!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
This fic has a lot of Harry/Snape undertones. I hope that's not true because I really like this fic, but that's not what I'm looking for
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
It is a shame that there will be no sequel. I was really hoping to get to the SSHG part of the story, but after a year, I suppose that will never happen.
jensteed chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
It's such a shame you didn't write the sequel, I'd have loved to continue reading it :'(
kathyjo chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
Oh wow thiswas a wonderful story I am hoping that you will write the sequel but I am afraid you are not. If you have however and !maybe just are not on fan fiction anymore pls let me know. in a wonderful wonderful story
jenniemayn0687 chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
Please post the new story soon. I really want to know what happens.
dude chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
dude, wheres the sequel u speak of? I NEED TO READ IT U CANT LEAVE ME HANGING OFF THIS VEEEERY BIG CLIFF FOR TOO LONG CUZ THIS FIC IT TO AWESOME AND NEEDS TO HAVE SOME KIND OF ENDING, please post the sequel :)
idon'tedit chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
I really thought his burst of magic would be due to rage over the whole order being called when no injury befell the twins but absolutely nothing hopping when Hermione was abducted.
ljpjcg chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
Oh wow I am shocked that this has ended here. Such an engaging story surely needs a happy ending for all of Hermione's suffering. I am looking forward to reading the sequel!
HPfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I have to say I agree with num1baby and meg527. While I really enjoyed your story I would not have invested the time to ready it when I feel no resolution has occur. Please continue with part 2 or some small epilogue to resolve the charchters
Valarya chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
Can't wait to read the sequel I love ur story! And the fact that u made harry hate dumbledore. Soo sick of stories where harry fawns over him!
Valarya chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
U r a sick twisted author... I really like you! :-D
Mu-Nition chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
Good story overall, just one question: how is this SS/HG in any way?
bitter-sweet787 chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Next story please! This was fantastic! I might actually follow an "in progress" story for a change! I usually wait for a whole story to be complete before reading, but I can't wait that long!
Noname chapter 25 . 12/30/2013