Reviews for Shifters
matthunt101 chapter 6 . 3/2
Have to say I really like this story and I hope that you update again soon!
Leaving on such a cliffy always kills me!
Keep up the good work!
moosejuice5 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
nice so far, nydia sound interesting
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Why? Why?! How could you do this? This story is so good! Update! UPDATE! Please.
Atlas Gryffis chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
What is this girl in this fic for?.,...
Fandoulli chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
This fic was great! I hope you keep writing, I'd love to read what happens next!
HoosierCullen chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Very good fic and I have really liked reading it. Your characters are very good and I like reading them. I am glad you are not following cannon like a dog after a bone. I like it when it goes in a different, better, direction. The fact that you are having the relationship form slowly is fine with me since it is your story. I kinda like the idea of them getting closer, before 'getting' closer. The story is great and I would like to see it as a trilogy. Just hope you update soon.
MrHJGranger chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I am confused by this story as 45k words in there is no clear idea what's going on. The binding was one setup and the strange girl is another but there doesn't appear to be any clear purpose yet.
I realise this story is likely dead and buried but I thought there'd some sort of take away in the first 45k words.
Thanks for your efforts.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hope you are still breathing and that you will come back to your work here and on AFF. Dominance was great hoping for some NaruKyuu and NaruKushina!
senpen banka chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Great story! Are you still writing this?
Scabbers1957 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
BLOODY AWESOME! Please continue.
I'll add this story to my alerts n favs.

:))
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I hope you keep writing this story... I'm interested.
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I wish I could hear more from this story. Will we get more? I'm really enjoying it.
calamine chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
get to the f*****g point
Doctor Dandy chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
This is terrible. Half of this chapter is pointless and your characters are stupid children with no emotional control.
H-Ren chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
What's up with the coma? It's just more wasted time for Harry to turn from a useless wizard to someone who actually stands a chance against Voldemort? I hope not,. and it leaves me rather cuious,...