Reviews for Shifters
Why? Why?! How could you do this? This story is so good! Update! UPDATE! Please.
Storm Gryffis chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
What is this girl in this fic for?.,...
Fandoulli chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
This fic was great! I hope you keep writing, I'd love to read what happens next!
HoosierCullen chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Very good fic and I have really liked reading it. Your characters are very good and I like reading them. I am glad you are not following cannon like a dog after a bone. I like it when it goes in a different, better, direction. The fact that you are having the relationship form slowly is fine with me since it is your story. I kinda like the idea of them getting closer, before 'getting' closer. The story is great and I would like to see it as a trilogy. Just hope you update soon.
MrHJGranger chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I am confused by this story as 45k words in there is no clear idea what's going on. The binding was one setup and the strange girl is another but there doesn't appear to be any clear purpose yet.
I realise this story is likely dead and buried but I thought there'd some sort of take away in the first 45k words.
Thanks for your efforts.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hope you are still breathing and that you will come back to your work here and on AFF. Dominance was great hoping for some NaruKyuu and NaruKushina!
senpen banka chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Great story! Are you still writing this?
Scabbers1957 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
BLOODY AWESOME! Please continue.
I'll add this story to my alerts n favs.

:))
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I hope you keep writing this story... I'm interested.
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I wish I could hear more from this story. Will we get more? I'm really enjoying it.
calamine chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
get to the f*****g point
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
This is terrible. Half of this chapter is pointless and your characters are stupid children with no emotional control.
H-Ren chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
What's up with the coma? It's just more wasted time for Harry to turn from a useless wizard to someone who actually stands a chance against Voldemort? I hope not,. and it leaves me rather cuious,...
one moment chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Your rational Hermione has a few flaws in her logic (no matter how many fingers are used). The main one being Harry's lack of care about other's emotional state. He might not know how to describe it, but I'm fairly sure that if one of his friends were isolated and begging for news, he wouldn't have just sat around no matter what Dumbledore said. Kind of like going after the Stone no matter what he's told, or following some spiders on the cryptic words of a friend, casting a big honkin' patronus dispite being told he MUST NOT be seen, or maybe warning a competitor about some stray dragons in spite of being told it's a "safe" competition... The emotional crap Harry couldn't identify in himself, that's true. But it doesn't change the fact that when a friend is in need he'll do what he thinks is right, authority figures be damned.

A Hermione or Ron isolated from everyone and begging him for information in letters would have prompted Harry to try and get them that information, whether he had it or not... he'd have been caught, no doubt about that. But he WOULD have tried.

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.
Zorobak chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
The plot is too slow moving.