Reviews for In Darkness, Sorrow Looms
kingslayers chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That's really sweet. She is truly wise, that Victoire Weasley
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is such a sweet story. It's so sad but happy and wonderful at the same time. Great job. Absolutely amazing!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aw I so have to go read the 7th book again! I just loved it!

~Crystal
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
True love appears when the couple doesn't have the need to constantly snog all the time. Good job; you've understood that fact here. :D

“So please, I beg of you, don’t put me in a situation where I’ll have to learn.” That was my favorite line in this fic. She replied to Teddy's accusation with such a deep statement. I loved it. It has an element that is rarely seen in fanfics.
EenieMeenie.Mione.Mo chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I loved it. So cute and sweet :)
bsloths chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was so bittersweet. It's so sad to think that Teddy grew up without Lupin and Tonks. Stupid JK killing off characters for no reason. :(
maddikinz940 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
The dialouge in this was absolutley amazing! I seriously read victoire's part aloud because it sounded so good, and really real! this was really fantastic. I hope to see more from you!
msllamalover chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I really, really liked this. I think it's underestimated how much Teddy would have suffered, even with his 'family' who loved him, and I think you captured him perfectly here, and your Victoire was just lovely!