Reviews for true Angels lost from heaven
xXAmissisMeo.14Xx chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
...Damn It
purpleluva4eva chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
ok ok i review! dont hurt me... lol jking i rly like the story *add to favorites* :D
limegreen124 chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
This a really good story, and I know it's been two years since your last update but please...wait for it...UPDATE!
definedwriters chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
HURRY UP AND CARRY ON WRITING!
Soulseer or ShadowCat chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
Oh gosh, did Fang just give up his life so Max could live? Hi I just wanted to say that if you don't do this already maybe before you post something you can read it over, use spellcheck or get a second opinion. Besides that I personally think this is a good story. I wish you the best of luck with your story and hope that the ideas will come to you. I find that my ideas usually come to me in the forms of dreams, but if that doesn't work just picture yourself as one of the characters. Finaly and most importantly remember that this is your story so don't let anyones opinions or reviews crush your spirit and imagination.
MadToTheBone1 chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
I know its been a while but u should continue this story! Your a really good writer and it would make me very upset if this story went to waste! And trust me you wont like it when im upset!

0.o bite me, MTTB1
MadHat11D6 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
ah! holy mother of pearl!

haha that is awesome.

i noticed some slight grammar mistakes like at one point you use are instead of our.

but i honestly do not care.

excitedly awaiting the next chapter- MadHat
brknheadphones chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Please please Please update! I love the idea and the story but you HAVE to finish it!
lovefromyourginger chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
i lurves it! u get FANG COOKIES!
KiraKia chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
?

I the last sentences you switched to Max's POV . . .
KiraKia chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
“” She said in one breath, Oh my Moses it’s another Nudge.

Oh, yes. She said so much. I was shocked.
KiraKia chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
"then my eyes were an ashy black that made my blue eyes burst with colors they never had"

Makes no sense.

1) In the book her eyes are BROWN

2) You never actually say WHAT her eye colour is -.-

I held on to Angel’s and Fang’s hand

“Excited Angel, I’m excited from Nudges Excitement.”

“I’m a little scared.” Angel

Also doesn't make sense.

“You can call me .”

What can who call who?

"She opened the door, and went in she came out a minute later, with a sad looking teacher, she must have told her."

That explained NOTHING.

You also say "Mrs. Tina"

It's either:

1) Mrs Tina ( no full stop )

2) Tina

3) Mrs _ ( last name )

4) Tina _

“Hi there Robert, I’m Mrs. Tina I will be your 6th grade teacher, now class hasn’t started yet but your welcome to come in and sit down so you get your surroundings.”

All one sentence?

And "GET HIS SURROUNDINGS?"

"a couple of girls were surrounding one girl’s desk, when they saw Angel they all smiled."

How do two people surround something?

"Oh Kay"

?

OK, Ok, Okay . . . etc etc

NOT "Oh Kay". Or "Oh kay". -.-

"I want to say my condolences for your aunt.” NO.

"I would like to give/offer my condolences for your loss/aunt/whatever." YES.

EVERY CHAPTER IS LIKE THIS

THIS CHAPTER HAD WAY MORE ERRORS

DON'T WRITE LONG CHAPTERS IF YOU CAN'T DO THEM WELL

EVER HEARD OF THE SAYING, "QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY."?

I THINK THAT APPLIES TO YOU.
KiraKia chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
Why the hell did Nudge stop speaking?

If it's because she said they were dating Max said that in the beginning. SHE WAS FINE WITH IT. WTF?

Then you're acting like it's a big deal, when it wasn't before?
KiraKia chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Apollyon is the devil . . .
A person chapter 10 . 1/17/2010