Reviews for Beware of Wendigos
Akuma's Raze chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I'm not say the name of the creature but they that they scare the living slag out of my! I only watched 5 minutes of the show on...them, I couldn't watch anymore, I scared me to the point I couldn't go to sleep. They scare the slag out of me
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I did not know what song you were referring to when I say the note at the beginning, needless to say I do now and can I say that song puts a good background for this. I think I might have found a new favorite song, and I definitely got a new favorite story out of this.
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
were you loistening to hellrider?
TransformersIsMyLife chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
WTF! PENNYWISE THE CLOWN!WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!lololol!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
-dies- Wow. Bee... That's kinda worse than Red... -snickers- -pauses- ... Well, not really. XD
IloveBumbleBee2009 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aw, don't be scared Bee *Huggles Bee*

Bee: . Thanx Meg *hugs back, carefully*

Jazz, cute as Be is, don't be mean - he's just a Sparkling!

lol, keep it coming!

~IloveBumbleBee2009
roo17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
lol! bee gets scared to easily! xD
Meiza chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Bee is so cute when he's freaked out. :)
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
awesome story! *W00t*

keep it up k!

over and out
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Bee dont be such a baby...
Meirelle chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
“No, Bee. I imagine werewolves live in Europe.”

This line cracked me up! :P

I'm surprised there was no mention of bigfoot, yetis, or ol' Nessie. Oh! Or the little grey aliens that abduct people. And how sad is it that I knew what a Wendigo was before I even read this story?
hecate-19 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This is really cute! Poor Bee, thinking that all those urban mythological creatures really do exist. . .

As for what song is playing on your playlist when you posted, I'll go out on a limb and say it's the theme song for Mighty Mouse.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Poor Bee! This was so cute.
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
So cute!
aerforia chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
AWW! Poor Bee! I love how Jazz just teases him.