Reviews for Saving Cole
Lunara Dragon chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
This was a great story I loved your version of them finding out about Cole sooner. I like that Piper was so willing to help her sister (I love Piper and Cole). Thanks for sharing!
Christine Ruud chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Oh, you had me worried for a minute at the end of the last chapter! Very nicely done.
movieholic chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Great chapters, and nice ending. I loved it, so good job!
spedclass chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
atlan2007 chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Nice conclusion! Will you write a sequel since the Seer/Source lived?
spedclass chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
atlan2007 chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Good chapter!
spedclass chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
spedclass chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
alboppy chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I havent been reading Charmed fan fiction in awhile but got back to it this past weekend and found your story. I have not read one like this before and I think it is an original concept. I will add it to my alerts so I can finish reading. Thanks for sharing your writing
atlan2007 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Nice start, I will interested to see how they fix this.
movieholic chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Don't worry, it was a great chapter! At least your updating too, I haven't updated in awhile...my muse took a long vacation, along with all my ideas...continue soon! It's very good!
Sherryn1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
i thought it was great! yeah, its been done a few times (the whole changing the events of "the three faces of Phoebe" thing) but this is by far the best! cant wait to read more...please save cole, its enough the show had to ruin him :(
Christine Ruud chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
It was good! I liked how Cole managed to get control of the Source at the very end, and the support from Piper and Paige. Very nicely done.
qtgirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I love these kinds of stories. For one I got sick of Phoebe not considering that Cole was possessed when he was the Source. And two she really should have noticed something was wrong with him in the show. So keep writing!