Reviews for Aurora Australis
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Very good so far 3
Debbie Hicks chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
The Change/Transformation.
then while waliking home the last time I ever seen then then it Happened twin pairs of long elegant legs implanted Crimson eyes but very large but studious suddenly Bit Right on my own Neck then the Heaviest Doses of the Vampire Venom and Screamed as loud I could then she said welcome to my army Reneesme Cullen reincarnate of Bree Tanner the memories suddenly burst out then all the sudden was Burning like a oven heating up then a Scout then fled to the palace then barged in Reneesme Carlie Cullen is transformed but protected the Vampire venom will turn her into the lethal but dangerous vampire at only 17 is 15 WHAT Fifteen years old frozen but it altering her age she is still burning up and it is changing her she joined her army is a reincarnate of Bree Tanner has the murdered memories is Creating a Secondary army army is still killing then while seeking our targets the Vulcans then we both Attacked then Killed them with the others each and then all of the Sudden a Secondary army was brewing myself was now a lethal killing then all of the sudden with the Cullens sighted me with my new army each both each three of them then all of the sudden Attacked the very last with the Cullens who Suddenly Screamed vas much many more then all of the sudden we unification with the Allies suddenly all of the Sudden Felix Suddenly killed us and then all the allies were into ashes with myself dead but took the bodies and then all of the sudden my sonic scream was head Cursing the each both as infertile vampires and Resurrected ourselves as Kindred and Interplanetary Lycans after breeding with my mate then the seer our bodies gone lets fly! you sound like Hopper yes then we fled out of here and I had his kids only eight and it is Animals each both half deceased and they had young then it happened into the palace the released each three and all of their warriors and it was too late the very all of the allies dead with the very all of the covens with the hybrids killed and murdered and with the covens and killed each both with the married best friends dead and without hybrids at all then but the Crystal Millennium coven then it was too late the best friends had grown hybrids but we stopped dying or living lost Hulien and Their father to them it was too late the four siblings were Orphans but it happened sun rise the Psychic oh my god they killed us two times and you had not aged Alice my new gift came out it's seeing the centuries you are cold I never feel hot but my hands and face frozen me I am sparking in diamonds yes but I am warmer at 91 degrees and we look human but cannot die at all where's the V8 Need to stay alive it was too late we risen from our coffins our bodies under the ground and all the sudden took on their looks using from Starman and we burst out from the graves knew who we were Vampires and Werewolves as much many more resurrected after death but the bodies were gone and vanished from the graves as very all of them then were with our own coropses suddenly released more Volturi vampires as very all of them suddenly merged with humans then blown themselves apart as true Volturi Vampires as much many more reported about a new breed of mutated vampires and mutated werewolves roaming in America were without a mind or a soul were telepathically locked and linked to their masters and Supreme commanders like from V the Final Battle myself could regenerate in cycles looked very ghostly pale but sparking like them but my throat went dry I took both needed to stay alive I was so stuffed sorry I am on a Colonial space marine diet from Aliens I keep myself leaner but fit and Athletic Then flashed to the Showers then took a Speediest bath then rushing in one seconds flat you are fastest oh no she is still up yup oh my god the Volturi will get us where are we it Cailfornia both cities merged with Los Angeles she is on a movie styled diet it came from Aliens it happened again crashes and then a smashing ourselves looked different but alien then each both bodies gone then reappeared fully dead never had kids again.
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 29 . 7/26/2011
Hey it has been over two years are you ever going to finish this story. You let it totally on a cliffy. I really so enjoy it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! Finish it.
Cate z chapter 29 . 7/1/2011
Write more! I'm on edge and I can't take the suspense! haha
Marie-0708 chapter 29 . 2/17/2011
awww, is this story finished?

I really like your writing, and I'll miss reading your new chapters T_T

If one day you decide to return to this story, I'll leave a great review I'm sure.

If not, then best of luck in the future!
chahell chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
i love all the chapters u have written . i enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed reading twilight series .just keep writing and u rock .i love u sooo much for this story .
amberlights chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
I think your Jake is a little ooc tbh. That and his relationship with the cullens too, just isn't as realistic in my own mind..

it's a good attempt, nonetheless.
Isabelle19 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Love it
luv2beloved chapter 29 . 4/17/2010
I know that you have not updated in over a year but I wished that you would have been loving this story! And I need more
luv2beloved chapter 25 . 4/17/2010
Please don't have together
theoneandonlysushibean chapter 29 . 4/17/2010
please update!
luv2beloved chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
I love Jacob POV's so much. He got caught!
luv2beloved chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
What another great chapter. I can see her getting into some serious trouble and still think the person to find her is going to be Jacob
luv2beloved chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
I was hoping that it would be Jake that finds nessie. I am really disliking Edward right now! I think you do a great job with jakes POV
luv2beloved chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
I was also disappointed in the Standoff in BD, you did a great job with this scene!