Reviews for Vampire Bites Heart
plz make Maxine alive
p
Nice i like it .amazing expirence : )
Soratane chapter 1 . 5/25
The cliffhanger is killing me. I get it if you don't continue, but I still want to say that your story is great with its wild plot :)
Hahaha vry nice and long lol
JayCera496 chapter 22 . 5/19
I love it! yeaah!
Sorry your writing is very good but im so disapointed that she didnt end up with dominic... I was expecting that moment when you try and sleep but you cant because the story played out perfectly but now i sleep with ease. I would have loved for her to end up with dominic, my heart literally fell for her but personally i wouldnt read the sequeal because im not that into werewolves but i am seriously into vampires 3
threw not throw
ok, the plural of man is men, you have used to instead of too, & you need to use commas,

but that's my ignorant opinion,

but the starting was good and interesting...
really immature ...! i hate the ending and some few parts of the story was really annoying... (no offense)
penguindoll chapter 22 . 4/6
Too good! I like it, to tell the truth I LOVED it. I just wished if she had fallen in love with a vampire. I wanted Dominic, but still an amazing story. On my way to read werewolf bites too!
Will be waiting to read Ur stories in future. Best of luck!
Tia chapter 1 . 3/3
wow this is amazing! more chapters would be a great, beneficial idea
Mary chapter 2 . 2/13
The story is really good
hi there,

i think you should do a hole series. I really liked your strorie, ans would love to know what happens in the future.

thank you for taking the time to write, your are great at it.