Reviews for Broccoli and the Art of Subterfuge
snowdragon23 chapter 1 . 7/28
"It hurts inside dad!"
"Bwoken hearts"
beloved73 chapter 1 . 7/22
Hilarious! It's hard to do funny well, but you seem to have nailed it!
This is perfect and absolutely hysterical. Ron losing his wedding ring to a 'Minotaur attack'. How Moody really lost his eye- bloody brilliant. Al's 'scripting' what the Potter kids should say. Then Harry's completely devious solution- genius. This was perfect and that last line!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/13
This is awesome. 'You'll end up like Voldemort if you don't eat your greens!' XD
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 5/27
Aww manipulative parenting. That is a great way to get then to eat broccoli
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/5
This is glorious.
But now i'm curious... to sell them Broccoli is not that hard. Asparagus and spinnach are a bit more tasking. But really really hard should be Brussel Sprouts, the anathema of every kid ever alive :D

Oh but seriously... i love this. The three little minxes trying to outglare Daddy, the alleged sneakyness and cunning of little A.S.P. (the poor kid was doomed to turn evil before long with such a name and i totally blame Ginny... ) and that Hermione, prim and proper, rule abiding Hermione would be a willing accomplice just to get her own brats to eat the vegs :D

If you ever have another idea... this would be quite the solid base for a "parenting according to Harry Potter" series, culminating in a disastrous attempt of "the Talk" mixing his lack of formal education on the subject with Ginny and her Molly coined views and some unfortunate metaphors strewn in to utterly ruin the results :D (Hey i also hope to see the "Help Poor Mr Malfoy to get a new nose" street collection and Hermione mocking Draco and Story :D)
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 1/10
LOL! This is brilliant! If you have a sequel, I'd love to read it, but if not, this was amazing!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This was beautiful. Your stories are fantastic and I can not stop laughing at them. The way you write your characters is amazing.
A. O chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is just brilliant. How could you come up with such hilarious ideas, I have no clue, but you've made my day. It's amazing and I've laughed so much. Thank you!
PhantomBowtie chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is the BEST. Story. EVER! XD
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Mind-blowingly hilarious! Absolutely Perfect.
alleaf chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I love this so much.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Hilarious haha great fic
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Lmao this is one of the funniest things that I've read! Great job!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/21/2014