Reviews for Broccoli and the Art of Subterfuge
The only unrealistic thing was that someone gave Malfoy a job as an unspeakable. Otherwise
it was great.
gginsc chapter 1 . 3/28
Amusing! Wait til the kids grow up! Dad will never hear the end of it.
stupidityisdangerous chapter 1 . 2/23
This was so funny and light-hearted. I love the idea of Voldemort becoming a joke amongst adults after the end of the war. He went from being so widely feared that most people wouldn't even say his name to being a cautionary tale for children at the dinner table and I think that's beautiful. Good job.
Sahogue6 chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
Amazing. Anyone who has kids can well relate. My own daughter always gets to hear about the boot who lost all his teeth and now has to only drink liquids the rest of his life.
The Hidden Library chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
As I was rereading this, I enjoyed every. Single. Word.

You are a fantastic author!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
Hahahahahahah
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
Extremely well written and funny!
KittenEyez2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
Oh my gosh! This tickles my funny bone something fierce. Thanks for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
This is the funniest thing ever
jaron5 chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lamperouge0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Omg this is hilarious
petitecanard chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
This is genius
Handers chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
You're funny :D
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
Lol. Lol. Lol.
Seriously, I understand that vegetable is important but I am with Lils. Broccoli is icky. Unless its Asian dish then it's either icky or good.
Wanna bet Ginny is trashing their schemes because the vegetable is healthy but why should that mean I have to eat broccoli? Honestly, why torture oneself?
Herochick007 chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
I can just see the boys giving Draco bags of broccoli! Harry trying not to laugh as they do so and Draco secretly planning to get even.