Reviews for Children of Avalon
Interesting story so far! One quick correction, if you are still reading comments. You mention in Chapter 12 that Cho Chang joined their table during the Welcome Feast, but in Chapter 1 you say that she died in the war.
kittybug85 chapter 25 . 3/21
beautiful story
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
this was great I really liked the concept you had thank you :)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
Such a cute story i loved it and the ending was just perfect who doesn't love a happily ever after!
Love the relationship between Hermoine Draco and Blaise
Esrelda Snape chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Awe Draco is being a big slytherin Sweetie! 3
amy chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
it's so awesome and funny!
Boocat chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I loved this story. It had a great amount of romance and just the right amount of drama. I saw the pairing that you like for Hermione on your page and I like them all. I also wondered if you had ever thought of pairing her with both Fred and George.
SquidOfManyFandoms chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
AMAZING STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I believe this is the best story I've ever read. I loved it. Thanks for the great story...
Hermione9700 chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
Beautiful story, I loved every word. Even when the Weasley's were being difficult :) I sincerely hope that you continue to write such mesmerizing stories! :)
sara.mccallum.77 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is a great story! I loved it! Molly was crazy!
EmilyWoods chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
it seems to me that Harry just used Hermione for sex to bury his emotions and she allowed it...not a good story...makes her a patsy
sarsha chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
OMG! I really really loved this story. there isn't enough bz/dm/hg stories out there! im so glad I came across this one! Thank you
Fraulein Takoor chapter 25 . 1/9/2013
That was a great story! I loved it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 24 . 1/9/2013